Remote-first - We meet both in / out of the London office occasionally
Fully flexible hours
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new areas all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your support to get us there.
TrueLayer is looking for an experienced SaaS Product Marketer to help lead go-to-market efforts for our products as we expand into new markets. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest growing tech companies as we look to globally increase the number of merchants that use TrueLayer to transform the way their customers pay.
In this role, you’ll own the go-to-market strategy as we enter new markets, working closely with counterparts in marketing, sales, product and business development. You'll build a deep understanding of the local competitor and regulatory landscape, identify local market pain points and opportunities, formulate compelling value propositions that speak to customers across each geography and develop localised product positioning.
You will have the ability to translate complex technical concepts into customer-centric value propositions. You’ll share these concepts in a variety of media (pitch decks, website copy, white papers, videos, emails, blogs, social). You care deeply about working on products that solve customer problems and use this as your north star to guide your work and influence others.
You’ll have plenty of support from your teammates in marketing - we are a cross-functional group of generalists, strategists, and creatives. We’re passionate about building a category-defining brand, and making sure every customer has a great experience with TrueLayer, no matter what stage of the journey they are at.
As our Product Marketer, you will work on:
- Go-to-market strategies: Partner with Marketing, Product and Sales leadership to create and execute go-to-market strategies for product launches across new markets.
- Value proposition and messaging: Craft impactful customer-centric messaging and positioning statements that resonate with our buyer personas. Ensure that these are validated through customer insights and market research.
- Collateral and sales enablement: Communicate the value of our product to various audiences by creating a variety of collateral (pitch decks, data sheets, demo videos etc), as well as supporting commercial teams on how to position and effectively deliver our product messaging.
- Competitive research: Stay on top of the local competitive landscape and aggregate findings to ensure the rest of the business has a good understanding of our key differentiation points in new markets.
- Product adoption: Develop localised content strategies to generate awareness and interest in our product, working with Demand Gen, Content, and Design partners to execute your vision. Find and craft stories to tell in campaigns, on our website, and to our clients to help them understand the benefits of our product across all of our .
- Customer insights: Uncover customer insights to steer and validate the product roadmap. Run experiments to test your hypotheses and bring analytical rigour to campaigns for informing the go-to-market strategy
What we need from you
- A commercial mindset. You should be comfortable reporting on how your work contributes to our sales pipeline and revenue growth.
- Prior B2B SaaS Product Marketing experience with ownership of buyer persona development, messaging and positioning and content creation
- Skilled at collaborating with and speaking the language of B2B SaaS buyers and sellers
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively across teams and build trust with your partners
- Strong storytelling and writing capabilities, you know to how get and keep attention from different audiences
- Strong communication skills - you can adjust how you communicate depending on who you are speaking with and what you need to say
- A bias towards action and getting things done
- A genuine interest in fintech and open banking
Nice to have
- Experience with API platform technology
- Open banking expertise
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home 🏡 and our incredible offices in London 🇬🇧 Milan 🇮🇹 Sydney 🇦🇺 and Dublin 🇮🇪
- A £150 remote-working budget to help you set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard ✈️
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👩👩👧
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4% 👵🏽 👴🏽
- Private health insurance from the day you start 🧑🏽⚕️
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year 📚
- £500 per quarter (outside of required business travel) to visit our hub cities around the world 🌍
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).