Remote-first - We meet both in / out of the London office occasionally
Fully flexible hours
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by established names like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new regions all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your support to get us there.
The Partnerships team at TrueLayer accelerates the growth and innovation at TrueLayer by driving strategic payment and platform partnerships to expands its geographic and product offering. This role will sit in our commercial Partnership team.
In this role, you’ll work closely with our Commercial teams to identify new strategic partnership opportunities with PSPs across the UK and Europe. You will be the conduit between the PSPs we partner with and various stakeholders at TrueLayer - including Product, Engineering, Legal, Finance, and Sales. The role requires strong cross-functional collaboration, a highly strategic mindset, and an ability to build deep external relationships. You are no stranger to long, complex deals and can effectively operate under uncertainty and high-stakes situations. You will be managing both existing PSP relationships, as well fining and closing new PSP partners in this role.
This is an exciting role for someone with commercial experience and a strong interest in product who wants to help shape the future of TrueLayer around the world, and directly impact our global expansion and product development strategy.
As a PSP partnership manager, you will:
- Identify and qualify PSPs who are relevant for TrueLayers growth with its verticals and countries
- Collaborate with marketing to build pipeline and optimise conversion of partners;
- Work in partnership with the Integration team to optimise partner integration experience and conversion;
- Be the voice of the partner in internal product discussions, and influence future product features and developments;
- Deep knowledge of the ecommerce space
- Experience with long and complex deal cycles
- World-class presentation and relationship building skills
- Proficient in building financial models and pricing proposals
- Able to manage multiple cross-functional stakeholders internally and externally, both technical and non-technical
- Passion for fintech
What we expect from you:
- Have least 3+ years of partnerships experience selling to PSPs or working at a PSP;
- Have outstanding communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills - you’re in your element talking to technical and non-technical decision-makers;
- Are very data-driven, and can back up their assertions with data;
- Are technically curious, and love understanding clients’ products and businesses;
- Enjoy rolling their sleeves up, and can deliver work under pressure in a fast-paced company.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home and our incredible offices in London Milan Sydney and Dublin
- A £150 remote-working budget to help you set up your home office
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4%
- Private health insurance from the day you start
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year (on top of the holiday allowance)
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year
- £500 per quarter (outside of required business travel) to visit our hub cities around the world
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).