Remote-first - We meet both in / out of the London office occasionally
Fully flexible hours
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new areas all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your support to get us there.
As demand for our open banking platform increases, we’re looking for an experienced, senior marketing generalist who can support us to activate the TrueLayer brand in France. This is the great role for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset. You are comfortable with high levels of autonomy and have experience growing marketing programs for a high-growth, B2B SaaS company.
In this role, you’ll own the marketing strategy in France, working closely with counterparts in sales, product and business development. You’ll build a deep understanding of the local competitor and regulatory landscape, formulate compelling value propositions, and select the best channels and brand partners to work with to make sure we gain exposure to the right audiences quickly. You work on everything from brand awareness and lead generation campaigns, to owning marketing KPIs and contributing to shape our future growth plans for the French market.
You’ll have plenty of support from your teammates in marketing and sales. We are a cross-functional group of generalists, strategists, and creatives. We’re excited about building a category-defining brand and making sure every customer has a great experience with TrueLayer, no matter what stage of the journey they are at.
As our Marketing Lead for France, you will work on:
- Go-to-market strategies: Partner with the Global Marketing team, Product and Sales leadership to create and implement go-to-market strategies that increase product awareness and adoption.
- Value proposition and messaging: Craft impactful customer-centric messaging and positioning statements that resonate locally with our buyer personas. Ensure that these are validated through customer insights and market research.
- Competitive research: Stay on top of the current landscape and aggregate findings to ensure the rest of the business has a good understanding of our key differentiation points.
- Demand generation: Develop and launch brand awareness and lead generation campaigns, partnering with the wider marketing and design team to implement your vision. Find and craft stories to tell in campaigns, on our website, and to our clients to enable them understand the benefits of our product.
- Reporting and measurement: You’ll work closely with sales to track and measure the impact of all activities, using data to continually optimise our approach.
- We are looking for someone who is based in France and a fluent French speaker
- Significant professional experience leading the marketing function in a B2B SaaS scale-up
- A proven track record delivering demand generation, brand, and go-to-market programmes with the examples to prove it
- Excellent writer and communicator with a keen attention to detail
- Strong people management and mentoring skills at all levels
- Proven ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Data-focused by nature, you'll be analytical and will show that you've had a keen focus on metrics, measurement, and optimisation in your previous roles
- Experience working with marketing technologies and automation tools like HubSpot and Google Adwords, and more
- A passion for TrueLayer and strong interest in our products
- A genuine interest in fintech and open banking
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home 🏡 and our incredible offices in London 🇬🇧 Milan 🇮🇹 Sydney 🇦🇺 and Dublin 🇮🇪
- A €200 remote-working budget to help you set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard ✈️
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👩👩👧
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- €1,200 to spend on learning & development each year 📚
- €500 per quarter (outside of required business travel) to visit our hub cities around the world 🌍
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).