Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan and Dublin. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Coinbase and Nutmeg… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new areas all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your support to get us there.
TrueLayer’s Finance team is responsible for designing and executing our financial strategy, cost and debt control, reporting and analysis of KPIs, product pricing models, strategic deal negotiations, accounting and tax reporting. As we head into a period of ambitious scaling up across new markets and geographies, the Finance function will be a central part of this strategy.
We are growing rapidly and are looking to expand our Financial Operations team as we do. In this role, you will support our bookkeeping and financial administration processes, working closely with the broader team to support the business's day-to-day running.
You will be vital to ensure our financial information is up-to-date and relevant. You will be part of the team that is building a scalable finance function and processes to support the company’s rapid growth plans. You’ll be part of a fast-growing team with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
As our Finance Associate, you will:
- Record financial transactions and handle bank reconciliations;
- Coordinate supplier financial information requests;
- Handle accounts payable and receivable, including paying supplier bills;
- Credit control;
- Payroll & Headcount administration;
- T&E support
- File historical records and retrieve necessary documents as needed for others;
- Prepare information for auditors.
- AAT (or similar) qualification, or work experience to an equivalent level
- Prior bookkeeping or accounting experience;
- AP, AR and ideally payroll experience;
- Good Excel skills
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with NetSuite (or a similar package)
- Good communication skills.
We would be particularly excited if you have:
- Startup or SME experience.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home and our incredible offices in London Milan and Dublin
- A remote-working budget to help set up your home office
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4%
- Private Health Insurance from the day you start
- 12 fully-paid Wellbeing Days a year (on top of the holiday allowance)
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill
- A budget to spend on learning & development each year
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (and know what an API is).
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options TrueLayer provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure TrueLayer is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at TrueLayer
Gender diversity (male:female)
UK, Italy, Ireland
What employees are saying
"I love that there is a high level of trust of employees. This fosters a highly productive environment where people really give their all."
Anonymous TrueLayer Employee