Remote-first - We meet both in / out of the London office occasionally
Fully flexible hours
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new areas all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your support to get us there.
TrueLayer’s Integration Sales team is responsible for onboarding and integrating our clients into our platform. We rely on them to ensure clients are given world-class service with the utmost trust and diligence, and ensure that their experience of using TrueLayer’s products exceed their expectations.
Client Solutions Engineers are “Trusted Advisors”, working to map out use cases and help our Customers realise value in our service. We are looking for Client Solutions Engineers to facilitate the onboarding and technical integration which includes providing technical guidance, feedback and best practices based on the customer use cases. This also includes working with prospects and showing them solutions as to how an integration with TrueLayer would solve their problems.
The Client Solutions Engineer is an expert of TrueLayer, being an advocate externally and bridging the relationship between customers and internal teams of product, sales and engineering.
If you are tech savvy, love building relationships, and are excited to play your part in our story as we expand our platforms across the globe, we want to hear from you!
As a Client Solutions Engineer you will:
- Enable TrueLayer customers to integrate with our APIs
- Show technical leadership, by identifying best practices for API integration and assisting customers with their implementation
- Create check-ins with customers to drive integration, deliver value and assist with technical issues
- Advocate for our Customer needs internally by delivering insightful, quantitative feedback
- Work closely with customers on identifying unique use cases, and developing collateral to assist in their product build
- Create and prioritise feature requests to ensure the growth of the product’s capabilities and potential
- Form a relationship with key customers post-integration to ensure that their future technical requirements are mapped and met
What we expect from you:
- Have experience in a Sales Integration, Sales Onboarding, Customer Success, Solution Engineering, Technical Support or Developer relations role
- Enjoy working on complex use cases and developing the right tools for the benefit of customers
- A good understanding of APIs
- Can switch between communicating to internal and external stakeholders, both technical and non-technical
- Be able to prioritise efficiently without compromising on quality
- Be proactive in your approach and think ahead of customer needs to ensure seamless consumer experience
Nice to have:
- Experience working in FinTech or Financial Services
- Any previous work in a SaaS company
- A computer science or technology focussed degree
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in TrueLayer
- A collaborative, transparent environment in which you can be your true self, learn and grow
- Flexible hours
- Flexible working with a mix of working from home, in office and organised team events
- A lovely, spacious, natural light filled office in WeWork
- Choice of laptop
- Flexible holiday policy — minimum 24 days. If you need more, just ask
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year (on top of your holiday allowance)
- Generous parental leave above and beyond statutory requirements, for either parent
- Superannuation contribution in line with statutory requirements
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform
- Regular social activities
- Awesome TrueLayer swag
- Attend conferences and training courses using our learning & development allowance ($1000/yr)
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).