Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan and Dublin. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Coinbase and Nutmeg… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new areas all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your support to get us there.
Our people are what makes us great. At TrueLayer, you will work alongside some of the brightest minds in fintech and contribute to projects that have a global impact. As we enter hyper-growth and expand our open banking platform across Europe, we’re looking for highly skilled people who share our core principles to join us.
Our mission is to grow the open banking economy. We’re currently the leading open banking provider in the UK and live in 11 European countries, and we’re just getting started.
We have high aspirations to make Spain a leader in Open Banking, and you will be a crucial contributor to this endeavour.
As an Associate Account Executive, you will:
- Work with the Sales team selling both our Payments API and our Data API;
- Understand the needs and concerns of our prospective Spanish clients and trends in their industries;
- Leverage your industry knowledge and network to develop relationships with key strategic clients;
- Be the voice of the client in internal product discussions, and influence future product features and developments;
- Work with the Client Success team to ensure a seamless client experience during their onboarding;
- Represent TrueLayer at industry events, networking with potential customers and exploring new opportunities for us to generate new business.
What we expect from you:
- Have 4+ years of sales experience, with a demonstrable record of success in a FinTech, Fast-paced Tech or Payments company;
- Have a solid interest in Open Banking, PSD2 and payment landscape;
- Have great communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills - you’re in your element talking to technical and non-technical decision-makers;
- Are technically curious, and love understanding clients’ products and businesses;
- Enjoy getting things done, and can deliver work in a time-sensitive setting in a forward-thinking company.
- You are fluent in Spanish and English.
We would be really excited if you have:
- Previous experience working in tech, payment, financial services or high-paced tech company; ideally in another international environment.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- A lovely office in the centre of Madrid (WeWork, Castellana 43) 🏡
- Flexible hours and hybrid working ⏱
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard ✈️
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👨👩👧
- Learning & development each year 📚
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (and know what an API is).
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options TrueLayer provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure TrueLayer is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at TrueLayer
Gender diversity (male:female)
UK, Italy, Ireland
What employees are saying
"I love that there is a high level of trust of employees. This fosters a highly productive environment where people really give their all."
Anonymous TrueLayer Employee