At Braidr we weave stands of data together to create powerful decision-making assets that fuel growth. And as we grow ourselves, we’re looking for a marketing manager to join our team.
As Social Media Manager, you will play a hands on role in building awareness and engagement with the Braidr brand. You will be responsible for the content strategy for Braidr, creating original content, managing all channels, and delivering creative marketing campaigns that support the key marketing and sales objectives.
As a talented collaborator, you’ll work closely with the talented team at Braidr to ensure the alignment of marketing activities and maximizing the use of assets, our people, and our work.
This is a hugely exciting role for someone who is highly creative, fast-paced and wants to grab ownership for delivering marketing excellence for an industry-recognised performance marketing agency. As a diverse agency that continually ranks as the top digital agency in Great Place to Work’s UK’s Best Workplaces, UK’s Best Workplaces for Wellbeing, and UK’s Best Workplaces for Women, we’re excited to welcome a new brilliant talent to the team.
- Understand the requirements of the business to achieve new business targets; from audiences and verticals to service requirements.
- Execute marketing plans to support the growth of Braidr.
- Be a brand guardian, ensuring tone of voice, DNA and codes are present and effective.
- Develop a content strategy that builds brand awareness and relevance around our core content pillars.
- Manage the creation and delivery of a monthly editorial calendar.
- Create original content for our website, social channels and email campaigns
- Own Braidr’s online presence across all channels including the management of HubSpot and all social media platforms.
- Monitor and report on performance, using insight to inform future plans.
- Work closely with the wider team to facilitate content creation and marketing delivery. And to gain an insight into the day-to-day workings of the agency.
- Assist in social media strategy and management of certain clients should the needs arise.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
We're proud to offer...
- Dynamic Working & Flexible Work Hours - Chose where you work + Shape your days to fit your role!
- Personalised Career Development - We'll support you on your growth journey every step of the way!
- A diverse + Collaborative team for you to be part of! We frequently hot desk at our innovative London Clubhouse office space and have some exciting social events in the calendar for 2022!
- Employee Wellbeing Initiatives including Employee Assistance Programme
- Matchable Partnership - We partner with Matchable, a platform that embeds social impact through community volunteering opportunities
- Bupa Healthcare
- And more!
We're a flexible employer so we're happy to hear from people who are looking to work fully remote.
At Tomorrow, we embrace and support diversity, fostering a culture of inclusivity as we know it is fundamental to our mission to make digital marketing more engaging, connected and accountable.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, nationality, neurodiversity status or disability status.