Found (part of Tomorrow Group) is a multi-award-winning digital growth agency. Our vision is to be the agency of the future, now.
Harnessing the efficiencies of technology and the future-thinking of a smart team of analysts, specialist consultants, and creatives, Found helps its clients grow their businesses online measurably, responsibly, and significantly.
As a diverse and inclusive agency, that continually ranks in Great Place to Work’s UK’s Best Workplaces, UK’s Best Workplaces for Wellbeing, and UK’s Best Workplaces for Women, we’re excited to welcome new talent and fresh perspectives to our SEO team!
Your New Role
As our Senior SEO Account Manager, you'll be responsible for proactively managing the strategies and performance for a portfolio of top-tier clients, and the planning, optimisation and analysis of your accounts.
Working collaboratively with your Account Director and Business Director, you will help to ensure we are delivering the best-in-class campaigns for our clients, and you will manage a small team of SEO executives, supporting and nurturing them to develop their talents.
Curious about the finer details and key responsibilities? No probs! We'll run through this together during your interview!
- You take a proactive approach to actively develop relationships with clients and are a strong communicator with the ability to explain and deliver SEO insight in a client-friendly way
- You are approachable, supportive and accountable for your own performance and client's performance
- Forward-thinking and solutions-orientated are two of your key traits!
- You're able to deliver and executive to deadlines with the expected high-quality output
- Proven SEO experience, ideally within a fast-paced agency environment
We're proud to offer...
- Dynamic Working & Flexible Work Hours - Chose where you work + Shape your days to fit your role!
- Personalised Career Development - We'll support you on your growth journey every step of the way!
- A diverse + Collaborative team for you to be part of! We frequently hot desk at our innovative London Clubhouse office space and have some exciting social events in the calendar for 2022!
- Employee Wellbeing Initiatives including Employee Assistance Programme
- Matchable Partnership - We partner with Matchable, a platform that embeds social impact through community volunteering opportunities
- Bupa Healthcare
- And more!
We're a flexible employer so we're happy to hear from people who are looking to work fully remote.
At Tomorrow, we embrace and support diversity, fostering a culture of inclusivity as we know it is fundamental to our mission to make digital marketing more engaging, connected and accountable.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, nationality, neurodiversity status or disability status.