Tomorrow is a collection of companies that build better, faster, smarter solutions, to deliver exceptional digital experiences. Made up of some of the smartest minds, Tomorrow is shaping the future of digital experience, today.
Found is a multi-award-winning digital growth agency whose vision is to be the agency of the future, now. Harnessing the efficiencies of technology and the future-thinking of a smart team of analysts, specialists, consultants and creatives, Found helps its clients grow their businesses online measurably, responsibly, and significantly.
The Paid Social Account Manager is responsible for managing the strategies and performance for a portfolio of clients.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of your clients’ campaigns across multiple channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube. You will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient implementation and execution of tasks, always delivering to a high standard. You will also be responsible for campaign development process from beginning to end including planning, activation, and reporting.
- Responsible for campaigns’ activation, optimisation and reporting across various channels
- Regularly undertake account audits to improve performance
- Be the day to day point of contact for the client including communicating day to day activity and ongoing performance.
- Undertake account hygiene checks
- Provide briefs to the creative team
- Keyword gap analysis to identify areas of opportunity and account expansion
- Check daily budget pacing
- Analysing return on investment of all Paid Social campaigns
- Conduct A/B testing to improve performance
- Lead client meetings including client calls, monthly meetings and QBRs.
- Create weekly and monthly reports, QBR decks and ad-hoc performance analysis.
- Act as a point of contact and escalation for all the assigned accounts within your team as well as escalating any performance issues to the Account Director and Business Director.
- Keyword optimisation and mining, ad copy creation, device optimistation and audience bidding
STRATEGY OF ACCOUNTS
- Work with the Account Director to create account strategies.
- Maintain resource planner/digital plan.
- Create forecasts for client accounts.
- Develop a strong insight into each client’s campaign(s) and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity.
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in the paid social landscape and ensure these are communicated clearly internally.
- Keep abreast of proving the value of social to ensure continued investment.
- Manage, lead, and motivate a team of paid social executives.
- Delegate and brief activity to executives.
- Complete weekly 121s with direct reports.
- Review and feedback on work of executives to ensure correct level of output and performance.
- Train and develop members of your team, managing their workloads and resource allocation.
- Conduct quarterly development meetings with your team members, ensuring PDPs are in place with clear actions and objectives.
- Takes a proactive approach to actively develop relationships with clients.
- Approachable, supportive and accountable for their own, the clients and the team’s performance and outputs.
- Forward thinking and solutions orientated.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance on accounts.
- Flexible Working
- Personalised Career Development
- Employee Wellbeing Initiatives including Employee Assistance Programme
- Bupa Healthcare
- And more!
We're a flexible employer so we're happy to hear from people who are looking to work fully remote.
At Tomorrow, we embrace and support diversity, fostering a culture of inclusivity as we know it is fundamental to our mission to make digital marketing more engaging, connected and accountable.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, nationality, neurodiversity status or disability status.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Tomorrow Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Tomorrow Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Tomorrow Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
They are an extremely supportive work place, our physical/mental health always comes first. They understand that life can be disruptive and always accommodate for that.
Tomorrow Group Employee