As Head of Client Services at Disrupt, you’ll be working on some of the UK and Europe’s most exciting brands and delivering their influencer strategy. In this role you will oversee the campaigns and ensure targets are met in an efficient and effective manner. As a strategic and creative thinker, you will develop strong and successful client relationships, ensuring we deliver engaging campaigns that meet client KPIs and internal retention targets.
As a senior role in the Disrupt team, you will manage a team of talented account managers and executives, supporting, developing and nurturing the team to fulfil their full potential.
You will act as a senior client lead, assisting junior team members with how campaigns are managed as well as acting as a point of escalation. As a strategic and creative thinker, you will develop strong and successful client relationships, ensuring we deliver engaging, creative campaigns that meet client KPIs.
You will lead the operational delivery of existing client and new business strategy. You will own client relationships, project management and growth of client accounts.
What you will do:
- Oversee influencer campaigns, ensuring the team is delivering stand-out work for our clients, and monitoring performance against client goals.
- Manage, nurture and develop the Account Management team.
- Support Account Managers on client calls as a point of escalation
- Coordinate client requirements across the client teams to ensure that all deliverables are understood and being met, timelines are met and performance is monitored closely Drive internal operation process across the team, ensuring Asana is utilized effectively to give you an up-to-date overview of everything happening.
- Oversee and develop a strong insight into each client’s campaign and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal team members in order to continually optimize activity to deliver high performing campaigns
- Review internal documentation, such as kick-off-call templates and reporting docs, determining what we can do to keep Disrupt at the top of its game when it comes to delivery.
- Stay abreast of the influencer industry, promoting Disrupt as thought-leaders in the space, and setting KPIs that are in-line with competitors.
- Understand the wider landscape of our clients’ activity, with a knowledge of their overall marketing spend and the channels they are focusing on, as well as key trading dates.
- Grow client accounts, identifying future opportunities to support them with their influencer marketing activity them with and where we can extract further budget for activity.
- Working with the MD of Disrupt to set client retention targets as part of the financial budget, and consistently hit these targets
- Where necessary, support new business pitches, bringing in client service expertise and winning campaigns.
- You are a strategic and creative thinker
- You are able to oversee several influencer marketing projects and multiple clients at the same time
- You are able to build positive and long-lasting relationships with senior client stakeholders
- You have experience in managing projects across all the major social media platforms and different verticals
- You have experience managing a team of Account Managers
- You are able to stay organized, and meet tight deadlines
- You have a passion for the influencer and social media industry
- You are committed to achieving excellent, measurable results for clients
- You have strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- You have experience in growing client accounts, and working towards retention targets
- You are friendly and always have a professional manner
- You have experience in using Asana for project management (desired)
- You have the drive and enthusiasm to develop within the agency
- You have experience in a similar role in the influencer marketing industry
- Flexible Working
- Personalised Career Development
- Employee Wellbeing Initiatives including Employee Assistance Programme
- Bupa Healthcare
- And more!
We're a flexible employer so we're happy to hear from people who are looking to work fully remote.
At Tomorrow, we embrace and support diversity, fostering a culture of inclusivity as we know it is fundamental to our mission to make digital marketing more engaging, connected and accountable.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, nationality, neurodiversity status or disability status.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Tomorrow Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Tomorrow Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Tomorrow Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
They are an extremely supportive work place, our physical/mental health always comes first. They understand that life can be disruptive and always accommodate for that.
Tomorrow Group Employee