3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
As the Buying Administration Assistant (6 Month FTC) in the Buying & Merchandising department, you’ll be reporting into the Head of Product and Merchandising, supporting the end to end direct- from -brands and online purchasing process and acting as the key link between Threads Brands Partners, Sales, Brands, Finance, Dispatch and other teams across the wider business.
Please note the salary for this role is £24k.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Support your dedicated shopper’s team with online purchasing requests
- Support Finance team in matching company purchases and provide all the necessary information to ensure correct reporting and order process
- Support Dispatch team in providing logistics service and eliminate blockers
- Seek opportunities to increase online and manual ordering support to the Brands and Sales team
- Gathers Brands partners information pivotal to successfully process orders.
- Act as the dedicated Sourcing Admin ambassador to the Sales Team and submit, follow up on the relevant requests with the proper stakeholders
- Experience in support functions roles is a plus (customer service, account manager)
- Strong knowledge of G Suite and Excel
- Fashion and or luxury market experience
- Curious nature, following the processes but challenges them with new ideas
- The ability to be available to cover weekends, when necessary, as based on team’s rota
Our Benefits and Perks - (many from day one!):
- Vitality at Work
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday (pro rata'd)
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.