3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
You will report in to the Product Director and be mentored in product management practices by the Chief Product Officer. Your main focus will be to oversee part of the data-driven platform that underpins Threads Styling and partner with shoppers, engineers and designers to create a next-generation shopping experience.
Defining and leading enhancements and creations for our eCommerce capability you will help drive growth in sales through digital channels executing the eCommerce product roadmap, writing user stories, inputting into the definition of, and owning product KPIs.
If you have Ecommerce knowledge & product management experience, have successfully delivered software products with a results driven mindset, are familiar and have insight with user journey and user experience design, and understand how data analytics drives business and product development, then this is the role for you!
Check out the progression path for this role here
We are open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Develop a new platform that enables anyone to become a Threads personal shopper
- Define a strategy and oversee the roadmap for your product area
- Build empathy and partnership with personal shoppers and their clients
- Determine user goals
- Partner with UX, engineering and data science to identify and define valuable features
- Take a data-driven approach that prioritizes results over delivery of features
- 3+ years’ experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner or Strategist
- Experience working in a late stage startup
- Backend but most importantly frontend Ecommerce experience
- An ability to challenge and manage pushback from senior leaders
- An appreciation for the value of features, specifying the "why" before the "what" or "how"
- Experience of creating product roadmaps and prioritising features
- A track record of managing products that deliver results
Our Benefits and Perks (many from day 1!):
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Denplan + Eyecare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.