3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
This is an exciting opportunity for a Picker Packer to support the running of our fast paced Logistics department. We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who is a great team player.
Your main tasks will be related to packing and other distribution based duties with many opportunities to learn a host of other tasks within the Logistics team.
Please note the salary for this role is £20,500.
Check out the progression path for this role here (it sits within the Logistics Team, Inbound category)
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Pack customer orders and other deliveries to the highest standard to meet client expectations
- Organise accurate labelling making sure the boxes match the dispatch dockets and clients details
- Physically organise and dispatch the boxes that are ready to be shipped
- Cross check items against printed invoices, making sure all items are available for packing
- Work together with Inbound Logistics Assistants and Shipping Advisors to prioritise deliveries
- Receive packages from incoming couriers and organise to be processed by Inbound
- Manage stock control of packaging and related materials
- Flexible and team oriented, providing support to other departments as required
- Previous experience in a warehouse/logistics environment advantageous
- Able to thrive under variable and changing demands
- Excellent eye for detail
- Experience in packing shipments within the luxury industry
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.