3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
We are looking for Arabic speaking Personal Shoppers!
Reporting to our Personal Shopping Managers, our Personal Shoppers will drive the sale of luxury items to a global clientele by being the first port of call for all customer requests.
You will build, maintain and develop important relationships with your clients to provide the most personal luxury shopping experience possible.
You are expected to have a client book of regular and loyal clients which you will continue to build and develop.
Base salary for this role is £35k and you will also receive a great commission structure plus bonus. We also have a great Shopper Program for your career development which will allow you to level up as you hit your targets.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Talk directly with clients through chat-based media to receive product requests and confirm sales
- Hold personal shopping appointments domestically and internationally (if required)
- Connect directly with clients through chat-based media to inspire fashion styling, receive inquiries and sell desired items
- Build and own your own personal client book
- Analyse client profiles and implement strategy to develop sales year-on-year
- Identify key industry partnership opportunities and introduce these to Threads
- Manage towards annual and monthly sales portfolio targets
- Researching, sourcing and finding product to satisfy your Clients requests and needs
- Work close with the internal departments that improve the overall customer journey (social, brand partnerships, sourcing, creative, dispatch and finance)
- Years of experience in Personal Shopping (ideally) or Luxury Retail Sales, with an established clientele network
- Motivated by personal sales targets and enjoys exceeding them
- Deep product and brand awareness in the luxury goods market
- Experience with luxury good and high net worth client base
- Social Media knowledge and confident learning new platforms
- Highly data-driven and analytical approach
- Excellent sales knowledge and customer first approach
- Keen, motivated and excited by growth potential in an evolving business environment
- Ability to work in a fluid, dynamic startup style space
Our Benefits and Perks:
Here are some benefits and perks which we know you will enjoy:
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- 12 weeks Leadership programme
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.