3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
As our Office Administrator, you will play an important on-site role to deliver employee experiences that are easy and exceptional. The Office Administrator is the first point of contact onsite, providing support and guidance to team members for EE related activities.
Salary for this role is £24-£25k.
Check out the progression path for this role here (it sits within the Office Assistant category)
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Provide a workplace experience that inspires, engages and ensures the safety and wellbeing of our people through a focus on general office operations and assisting with the organisation of key internal events.
- Provide support and advice to all Threads Styling staff and assist with resolving problems and issues as they arrive.
- Manage Moment That Matter calendar with support from the Workplace and Community Manager.
- Maintain stock levels of office supplies and regularly re-stocking.
- Be the main point of contact for all guests, contractors and our Threads team members.
- Google suite knowledge.
- Previous experience in a front of house/customer driven position.
- Basic knowledge of IT hardware
- People persons quality
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Vitality at Work
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday (pro rata'd)
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.