3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
To produce engaging, market-leading copy that resonates with a Millennial and Gen Z audience across all Threads’ social platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat). To engage with the Threads Community across Instagram comments and DMs.
Please note the salary for this role is £25k.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Produce technically accurate, engaging copy across all social platforms - Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat - in line with the copy style guide and the Threads TOV
- Collaborate with Style Concierge and other stakeholders when needed
- Collaborate with the Editorial team to ensure visual and written narrative is cohesive
- Stay up to date with social, language and industry trends and apply relevant findings in copy
- A clear understanding of communication styles that resonate with a Millennials and Gen Z social audience
- Up to date with social trends and hashtags, as well as designer, trend, and luxury industry info
- Previous social copywriting experience that demonstrates a strong editorial point of view and a conversational tone of voice
- A native user of the social platforms Threads uses - Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Vitality at Work
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday (pro rata'd)
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.