3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
As our EVP, Interim Brands Partnerships (Mat cover - 12 Months FTC), you will be leading, directing and managing all aspects of the commercial and media partnerships and driving revenue and margin growth across the business. The role of EVP of Brands is critical to the development and implementation of Threads partnerships across all BUs and ensuring the integrated commercial success of these partnerships.
The Interim EVP of Brands will report directly to the CEO & Founder and sit as part of the executive team. The successful candidate will have worked in luxury retail previously with experience in Designer brands as well as other categories. They will have a vast network in the industry and will have managed and grown a team, and have a proven track record of negotiating deals and hitting KPIs and goals
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Identify and establish key industry partnerships that set Threads apart as a luxury retailer
- Assess when to pause or stop a partnership based on commercial, cultural or business reasons
- Work collaboratively across the company to develop the commercial strategy to meet company margin targets
- Define and hit brand & product margin targets in partnership with CFO
- Work on campaign strategies in partnership with SVP of Marketing with the aim of drive conversion and sales across all regions
- Understand the different markets and business models to implement brand operational strategy & tactics in partnership with COO
- Own the vision & roadmap for scaling Brands
- A strong, proven commercial background and margin/profit focus.
- Proven ability to plan and implement organisational strategies and objectives.
- Significant senior management experience
- Experience in luxury retail ideally in buying or partnership management
- Established network in the industry across all categories and brands
- Excellent partnership and contract negotiation skills
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- 12 weeks Leadership programme
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.