3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
The Head Partnership management will help drive the Business Units to the next level of growth. You will work across all BUs and partner with Heads of/ Brand Partnership Managers and Business Unit leads to set up brands for success and build the strategy across Threads. You will focus on leading internal management of brand partners- optimising internal processes, making efficiencies with data and information procurement, and leveraging data to meet revenue targets and hit company KPIs. In this role you will create an infrastructure for the partnerships across all BUs that optimises the client, shopper and brand partner experience
Salary for this role is £45k.
Check out the progression path for this role here
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Work directly with the brand partnerships team, Sales team, Ecom team, and wider business to ensure all information is accurate and up to date as well as communicate any partnership changes and new partnership launches
- Collaborate with Finance and Heads of/ Brand partnership managers to ensure overdue invoices are minimal, resolving issues swiftly
- Analyse historical sales peaks and lows for the BUs, using this data to help set the business up for success resource wise, and influence the business with planning, focus months, and targeted initiatives to maximise sales at the right time
- Work across the business on a strategy to get more sales through the direct partnerships/ highest margin options- including Threads Buy and Sourcing
- 5+ years working in retail, ideally in merchandising or operational support roles
- Proficient working knowledge of Google Sheets, Docs and Slides
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Problem solving, resolve focused, inquisitive approach to work
- Hands on, agile working approach, pragmatic and able to prioritise changing workload
- Keen interest in Luxury Fashion with a knowledge in brands and current trends
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- Hybrid working (2-3 days in Shoreditch HQ)
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.