3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
This is a finance administrator position in our Order Management team. This role has a development opportunity because you will become our Tax Specialist in the Order Management department (we will provide training), you’ll be reporting to the Order Management manager supporting your dedicated shoppers' team orders end to end, with a dedicated ownership and specialization in margin, duties and taxes, pricing accuracy. You will be accountable for your owned tasks and you will act as the shopper's key Ops link between Sourcing, Finance, Logistics and the other teams across the wider business.
Please note the salary for this role is £26k.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Support with SO raising, aiming at providing full and accurate info from the start across all compliance checks
- Manage and be accountable for order-level margin, duties and taxes, overall pricing accuracy
- Process high volume purchase invoices/returns in an accurate and timely manner for stock related transactions
- Identify, review, and resolve purchase price variances
- Own compliance report running on NetSuite and action items preemptively to eliminate blockers from the start
- Support Sourcing dept. By monitoring blockers and by enabling their timely, preemptive resolution (e.g. MID codes, COO certificate…)
- Support in identifying areas of improvements and contributing to operational development
- Train new members of the sales team on order management processes and best practices
- Understanding of UK/EU VAT and US states regulations
- Direct experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with NetSuite is an advantage
- Be available to cover weekends and bank holidays, when necessary as based on team’s rota, is essential
- Experience in a high volume, data processing role
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- Hybrid working (2-3 days in Shoreditch HQ)
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.