3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
The Business Intelligence Developer role here at Threads is for someone who can jump in to help the wider business understand our Sales, Marketing, Operations and Financial data through impactful dashboards, visualizations and reports using Tableau. This role will be part of the Data Analytics team, working very closely with the other BI developers, Data Engineers and Analysts.
To give you further insight, our data platform is currently a build of Tableau and Postgres in AWS and we do require this person to have sound knowledge of building dashboards and reporting directly in Tableau as well as preparing data using SQL.
Salary for this role is £40-£50k.
Check out the progression path for this role here
- Develop reports and build Dashboards in tableau using data from databases / Data warehouse with the help of Excel, SQL and other reporting/analytics tools
- Work with analytics team to share data models and query needs to support analytic solutions
- Understands and maintains Data integrity across all reports
- Researches and identifies data quality issues
- Resident expert for data requirements/specifications
- Documents both dashboard specs as well as maintains a data dictionary
- Conduct data trainings for the wider business on data definitions and report spec
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience of agile working environments, preferably within a start-up or SME
- Experience developing Tableau dashboards as their main role ( as opposed to an analyst who also has dabbled in tableau) we are open to Business Analysts who have expertise in building Tableau dashboards
- Understand the concepts of Data Visualization and how to communicate data to a non technical audience
- Develop technical design documents to describe and support justification of the chosen reporting architecture and proposed implementation
- Ability to build advanced SQL queries
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- Hybrid working (2-3 days in Shoreditch HQ)
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.