3–4 days per week at home
Fully flexible hours
Despite mountains of supposed anti-fraud paperwork, a friend of founders Olly and Jack still got defrauded out of £25k when trying to buy a property in 2017.
This personal experience led them to discover that a torrent of money laundering and payment fraud (over £100bn every year) was hurting professional services across Legal, Property and Finance. Back in 2017, anti-fraud tech didn’t exist and both professionals and their clients were suffering enormously.
Olly and Jack quit their jobs to build the first platform that would bring together digital KYC, open banking-powered AML and secure payments. First of its kind, this all-in-one platform enables professionals and their clients to transact safely and seamlessly. We want to help people move fearlessly.
Starting at the intersection of property and legal (Property Lawyers), we have since expanded into full service Legal, Property and Financial Services are coming next.
Over 850 businesses now trust Thirdfort to provide beautifully secure experiences. The Thirdfort mobile app is downloaded by their clients over 50,000 times every month.
We’ve raised over $25m from VCs Breega and Element Ventures with the founders of Zoopla, ComplyAdvantage, Tessian, Fidel and Funding Circle giving their personal backing.
As the first member of our TechOps team, you will be responsible for keeping all of our non-production tech running like a well-oiled machine. This will mean making sure that all Thirdforters’ laptops are set-up correctly and working perfectly and that all Thirdforters have the access to the correct software and technology to allow them to do their jobs effortlessly. You will also have to take care of the physical infrastructure in our offices.
You will be working directly with members of the team to ensure they are getting the most out of the tech they are using and to help troubleshoot any issues they have. A key part of the role will involve working closely with the People team to ensure that the onboarding and offboarding of Thirdfort employees is seamless.
Security is of the utmost importance to us so the ideal candidate will be someone who loves supporting and helping Thirdforters to do their best work, while making sure we have a best-in-class, highly secure infrastructure.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting remote and in-person onboarding and offboarding of users
- Creating, rolling out and enforcing processes, policies and procedures
- Supporting users both remotely and in-person (both technical and non-technical employees)
- Continuously working on projects to increase to security and improve employee experience
- Delivering training to ensure people are getting the most out of their devices while using them safely and securely
- Managing and owning the relationship with our external cybersecurity consultants
- Acting as an administrator for Office 365 and G Suite
- Upgrading our onboarding/offboarding process
- Deploying and managing an MDM system
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 1-3 years experience in TechOps/IT for a technology-focused company
- Has experience working in/supporting a MacOS corporate environment
- Has a desire to support Thirdfort employees remotely and in-person, helping them with any task no matter how big or small
- Is a security conscious individual who doesn’t cut corners
- Has experience managing and delivering project work
Life at Thirdfort
- Flexible Working Hours
- Enhanced parental leave
- Work from home allowance
- Unlimited annual leave
- Unlimited sick leave
- Access to Spill, our mental health partner
- Regular company and team socials
- Bi-weekly Lunch & Learns sessions, as well as an uncapped budget for personal development
- Wellness campaigns, including #wellnesswednesdays which provides wellness prompts & tips to the team and a no internal meeting day
- Share options for all UK employees
- Customisable wellness budget and discounts on well-known brands with our partner ThanksBen
We’re committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse culture where everyone has a chance to make a difference. We’re purposefully building a team of problem-solvers that reflect our values - which is why we hire from all backgrounds. If you're an ambitious, talented individual who takes ownership, you'll be a great Thirdforter.
If you require any reasonable adjustments during the application or interview process, please let your dedicated Talent Manager know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.