Despite mountains of supposed anti-fraud paperwork, a friend of founders Olly and Jack still got defrauded out of £25k when trying to buy a property in 2017.
This personal experience led them to discover that a torrent of money laundering and payment fraud (over £100bn every year) was hurting professional services across Legal, Property and Finance. Back in 2017, anti-fraud tech didn’t exist and both professionals and their clients were suffering enormously.
Olly and Jack quit their jobs to build the first platform that would bring together digital KYC, open banking-powered AML and secure payments. First of its kind, this all-in-one platform enables professionals and their clients to transact safely and seamlessly. We want to help people move fearlessly.
Starting at the intersection of property and legal (Property Lawyers), we have since expanded into full service Legal, Property and Financial Services are coming next.
Over 850 businesses now trust Thirdfort to provide beautifully secure experiences. The Thirdfort mobile app is downloaded by their clients over 50,000 times every month.
We’ve raised over $25m from VCs Breega and Element Ventures with the founders of Zoopla, ComplyAdvantage, Tessian, Fidel and Funding Circle giving their personal backing.
As a Growth Marketing Manager at Thirdfort, you’ll play an important role in building the business during an exciting period of growth and as we enter new markets. You will join the Marketing team and be responsible for setting and executing a cross-channel marketing strategy.
Reporting into our Head of Marketing, Mike you will work closely with the Product Marketing, Sales and Partnership teams to drive awareness of Thirdfort, generate leads and drive revenue growth. We’re looking for someone who’s naturally curious, organised, and commercially minded with a track record in creating successful growth marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute targeted cross-channel campaigns and programs to generate demand, engage target accounts, and drive revenue.
- Use HubSpot, our marketing automation system, to build advanced, best-in-class automated marketing campaigns to support our growth goals.
- Work closely with our sales and business development teams to ensure lead quality and conversion rates.
- Identify and test new growth channels and tactics.
- Use data and analytics to track and measure campaign performance, identify trends and insights, and optimise campaigns accordingly
You may be right for this role if you:
- 4+ years of experience in growth marketing or demand generation, preferably in a B2B SaaS or technology company.
- Strong experience working with marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot.
- Experience in executing digital marketing campaigns across display, PPC and paid social (LinkedIn).
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and the ability to use data to drive actionable insights.
- Curiosity. You are excited to learn about what excites our target audiences, and willing to experiment and test to find new ways of driving growth.
- A growth mindset. You will work across the entire customer lifecycle from generating demand through to championing customer advocates.
Life at Thirdfort:
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Work from home allowance.
- Unlimited annual leave.
- Unlimited sick leave.
- Access to Spill, our mental health partner.
- Regular company and team socials.
- Bi-weekly Lunch & Learns sessions, as well as an uncapped budget for personal development.
- Wellness campaigns, including #wellnesswednesdays which provides wellness prompts & tips to the team.
- Share options for all UK employees.
- Customisable wellness budget and discounts on well-known brands with our partner ThanksBen.
We’re committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse culture where everyone has a chance to make a difference. We’re purposefully building a team of problem-solvers that reflect our values - which is why we hire from all backgrounds. If you're an ambitious, talented individual who takes ownership, you'll be a great Thirdforter.
If you require any reasonable adjustments during the application or interview process, please let your dedicated Talent Manager know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Thirdfort provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Thirdfort is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Thirdfort
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Manchester & Sri Lanka
What employees are saying
"I really love the fully flexible working. I don't feel pressured to be in the office any particular number of days per week. This is good because when I do come in, I feel like I really want to be there, and can make use of the time much more effectively. This also makes me value having an office space that we can use as and when we need or want to."
Anonymous Thirdfort Employee