3–4 days per week at home
Fully flexible hours
Despite mountains of supposed anti-fraud paperwork, a friend of founders Olly and Jack still got defrauded out of £25k when trying to buy a property in 2017.
This personal experience led them to discover that a torrent of money laundering and payment fraud (over £100bn every year) was hurting professional services across Legal, Property and Finance. Back in 2017, anti-fraud tech didn’t exist and both professionals and their clients were suffering enormously.
Olly and Jack quit their jobs to build the first platform that would bring together digital KYC, open banking-powered AML and secure payments. First of its kind, this all-in-one platform enables professionals and their clients to transact safely and seamlessly. We want to help people move fearlessly.
Starting at the intersection of property and legal (Property Lawyers), we have since expanded into full service Legal, Property and Financial Services are coming next.
Over 850 businesses now trust Thirdfort to provide beautifully secure experiences. The Thirdfort mobile app is downloaded by their clients over 50,000 times every month.
We’ve raised over $25m from VCs Breega and Element Ventures with the founders of Zoopla, ComplyAdvantage, Tessian, Fidel and Funding Circle giving their personal backing.
Engineering at Thirdfort
As a Frontend Software Engineer at Thirdfort, you will be joining our Portal team and working together with the team in helping our professional services clients and internal teams make informed decisions through a platform that is a delight to use;
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, in this remote-first role you will be able to collaborate with a driven group across Technology, Product and Design and collaborate towards Thirdfort’s ambitious goals.
At Thirdfort, we’re working to build an outstanding engineering culture that empowers our team to do their best work. We have a flat culture which cultivates an honest and open environment, where everyone’s opinions are heard and valued.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will:
- Write code that has quality baked-in from the beginning;
- Understand, follow and advocate for coding best practices;
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Support other engineers through code reviews and pair programming;
We're looking for someone who:
- Is proficient in ES6+;
- Understands how to use A/B testing and feature flags in your code;
- Is a strong communicator who likes collaborating with others;
- Approaches problems critically and analytically to engineer the best solution;
- Has a curious and innovative mindset;
- Has an interested in accessibility.
Life at Thirdfort
- Flexible Working Hours
- Healthcare insurance through AXA
- Enhanced parental leave
- Work from home allowance
- Unlimited annual leave
- Unlimited sick leave
- Access to Spill, our mental health partner
- Regular company and team socials
- Bi-weekly Lunch & Learns sessions, as well as an uncapped budget for personal development
- Wellness campaigns, including #wellnesswednesdays which provides wellness prompts & tips to the team and a no internal meeting day
- Share options for all UK employees
- Customisable wellness budget and discounts on well-known brands with our partner ThanksBen
- We want you to move fearlessly. That's why we’re building a culture where ambitious people can be themselves and make an impact. When you join Thirdfort, you’ll get immediate access to our flexible employee benefits package that aims to set you up for success.
We’re committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse culture where everyone has a chance to make a difference. We’re purposefully building a team of problem-solvers that reflect our values - which is why we hire from all backgrounds. If you're an ambitious, talented individual who takes ownership, you'll be a great Thirdforter.
If you require any reasonable adjustments during the application or interview process, please let your dedicated Talent Manager know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.