3–4 days per week at home
Fully flexible hours
Despite mountains of supposed anti-fraud paperwork, a friend of founders Olly and Jack still got defrauded out of £25k when trying to buy a property in 2017.
This personal experience led them to discover that a torrent of money laundering and payment fraud (over £100bn every year) was hurting professional services across Legal, Property and Finance. Back in 2017, anti-fraud tech didn’t exist and both professionals and their clients were suffering enormously.
Olly and Jack quit their jobs to build the first platform that would bring together digital KYC, open banking-powered AML and secure payments. First of its kind, this all-in-one platform enables professionals and their clients to transact safely and seamlessly. We want to help people move fearlessly.
Starting at the intersection of property and legal (Property Lawyers), we have since expanded into full service Legal, Property and Financial Services are coming next.
Over 850 businesses now trust Thirdfort to provide beautifully secure experiences. The Thirdfort mobile app is downloaded by their clients over 50,000 times every month.
We’ve raised over $25m from VCs Breega and Element Ventures with the founders of Zoopla, ComplyAdvantage, Tessian, Fidel and Funding Circle giving their personal backing.
We’re looking for a new business expert to join our growing team! Partners are hugely important to Thirdfort, accounting for ~30% of company revenue. We currently support both integration partners (e.g. Case Management Systems) and referral partners.
The primary focus for this role will be to ‘own’ Partner Development at Thirdfort, driving our new partner acquisition from discovery and qualification of partner prospects, through negotiating, signing and ramping.
This will be a varied role with a huge opportunity to establish Thirdfort as a partner/integration focussed business with a reputable and growing partner ecosystem.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Owning and driving new partner acquisition at Thirdfort. Includes initial discovery, prospecting, negotiation of partner agreements, overseeing technical integration build (where necessary) and launch/ramping.
- Identifying priority partner prospects and building a pipeline of opportunities in close collaboration with the Commercial Leadership team.
- Negotiating partner agreements and executing against the pipeline of opportunities.
- Supporting partners through the technical integration build. Working closely with Solutions Engineers and Product/tech teams to ensure partners build best in class integrations and have access to all necessary product features.
- Launching new partnerships successfully. Building partnerships objectives and goal setting ahead of go-live and executing against a partner development plan (e.g. sales/support enablement). Successfully handing over partner accounts to our Partner Success team.
- Establishing Thirdfort as an integration/partner first business with a reputable and growing partner ecosystem. This will include representing Thirdfort at relevant events, building a network of contacts/relationships and developing our Partner Value Proposition.
- Have experience working in a ‘Partner Development’, ‘Enterprise Sales’ or similar role
- Are able to demonstrate success in discovering and developing commercial relationships from scratch with little support
- Are able to demonstrate success and a track record in winning new partnerships/enterprise deals that have delivered significant revenue
- Have experience in negotiating complex commercial deals
- Are comfortable working with a technical product. You don’t need to code but you do need to understand our API and talk about it with authority
- Are able to demonstrate building a strong network of relationships/contacts within a given industry (e.g. by attending relevant events, taking speaking/presentation opportunities)
- Have a strong desire to work in a start-up environment and to take full ownership of your own part of the team and associated targets
Life at Thirdfort:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Enhanced parental leave
- Work from home allowance
- Unlimited annual leave
- Unlimited sick leave
- Access to Spill, our mental health partner
- Regular company and team socials
- Bi-weekly Lunch & Learns sessions, as well as an uncapped budget for personal development
- Wellness campaigns, including #wellnesswednesdays which provides wellness prompts & tips to the team and a no internal meeting day
- Share options for all UK employees
- Customisable wellness budget and discounts on well-known brands with our partner ThanksBen
We’re committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse culture where everyone has a chance to make a difference. We’re purposefully building a team of problem-solvers that reflect our values - which is why we hire from all backgrounds. If you're an ambitious, talented individual who takes ownership, you'll be a great Thirdforter.
If you require any reasonable adjustments during the application or interview process, please let your dedicated Talent Manager know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.