3–4 days per week at home
Fully flexible hours
Despite mountains of supposed anti-fraud paperwork, a friend of founders Olly and Jack still got defrauded out of £25k when trying to buy a property in 2017.
This personal experience led them to discover that a torrent of money laundering and payment fraud (over £100bn every year) was hurting professional services across Legal, Property and Finance. Back in 2017, anti-fraud tech didn’t exist and both professionals and their clients were suffering enormously.
Olly and Jack quit their jobs to build the first platform that would bring together digital KYC, open banking-powered AML and secure payments. First of its kind, this all-in-one platform enables professionals and their clients to transact safely and seamlessly. We want to help people move fearlessly.
Starting at the intersection of property and legal (Property Lawyers), we have since expanded into full service Legal, Property and Financial Services are coming next.
Over 850 businesses now trust Thirdfort to provide beautifully secure experiences. The Thirdfort mobile app is downloaded by their clients over 50,000 times every month.
We’ve raised over $25m from VCs Breega and Element Ventures with the founders of Zoopla, ComplyAdvantage, Tessian, Fidel and Funding Circle giving their personal backing.
The Support team is made up of three areas - Consumer (end users of our app), Clients and Partners. Offering support via phone, live chat & email, the support team are a crucial part of the Thirdfort offering. Not only are we on hand to deliver a best in class service to everyone who interacts with Thirdfort, we help to drive improvements to our products by championing feedback from all of our customers.
As this team is scaling rapidly, we are looking for a Customer Service Manager to lead a subset of these teams. You will be central to continually helping us streamline the customer support processes and implement SLAs & KPIs across the team. You’ll feed into our longer term strategy for support and work with the team to achieve our objectives and key results, as well as helping the team to achieve their learning and development goals.
We don't expect you to have a background in law, but any knowledge or understanding around Anti-Money Laundering and fraud will set you in good stead.
Our vision is to build our Manchester office into our key client excellence hub where we will grow our customer support, customer success and sales functions. You will be jumping into a fast, dynamic and ambitious culture that prioritises collaboration, openness and continuous learning.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the scaling of the team
- Work to get the best out of the team - helping them to achieve individual and team goals, consistently achieving SLAs and defining/implementing KPIs
- Help the team to maintain a focus on check completion rates
- Contribute to product feedback
- Organise the team day to day - including rotas & holidays
- Help implement processes & new technology
- Hours: Mon - Fri 9-6 (long term we may look at weekend/extended support hours depending on the needs of the business)
- Experience in managing a team in a customer service setting that puts the customer at the heart of everything they do
- Previous experience of hiring & scaling a team. Passionate about learning and development opportunities for the team
- Systems/tooling experience for dealing with high volume enquiries - Experience with Salesforce/Zendesk/support tools are a bonus
- B2B & B2C experience
- Skilled at delivering / approaching continuous feedback with a coaching mentality
- It would be helpful if you also had experience of supporting an app & operating in a regulated role previously
Life at Thirdfort:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Enhanced parental leave
- Work from home allowance
- Unlimited annual leave
- Unlimited sick leave
- Access to Spill, our mental health partner
- Regular company and team socials
- Bi-weekly Lunch & Learns sessions, as well as an uncapped budget for personal development
- Wellness campaigns, including #wellnesswednesdays which provides wellness prompts & tips to the team and a no internal meeting day
- Share options for all UK employees
- Customisable wellness budget and discounts on well-known brands with our partner ThanksBen
We’re committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse culture where everyone has a chance to make a difference. We’re purposefully building a team of problem-solvers that reflect our values - which is why we hire from all backgrounds. If you're an ambitious, talented individual who takes ownership, you'll be a great Thirdforter.
If you require any reasonable adjustments during the application or interview process, please let your dedicated Talent Manager know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.