3–4 days per week at home
Fully flexible hours
Despite mountains of supposed anti-fraud paperwork, a friend of founders Olly and Jack still got defrauded out of £25k when trying to buy a property in 2017.
This personal experience led them to discover that a torrent of money laundering and payment fraud (over £100bn every year) was hurting professional services across Legal, Property and Finance. Back in 2017, anti-fraud tech didn’t exist and both professionals and their clients were suffering enormously.
Olly and Jack quit their jobs to build the first platform that would bring together digital KYC, open banking-powered AML and secure payments. First of its kind, this all-in-one platform enables professionals and their clients to transact safely and seamlessly. We want to help people move fearlessly.
Starting at the intersection of property and legal (Property Lawyers), we have since expanded into full service Legal, Property and Financial Services are coming next.
Over 850 businesses now trust Thirdfort to provide beautifully secure experiences. The Thirdfort mobile app is downloaded by their clients over 50,000 times every month.
We’ve raised over $25m from VCs Breega and Element Ventures with the founders of Zoopla, ComplyAdvantage, Tessian, Fidel and Funding Circle giving their personal backing.
Reporting into the Head of Customer Success, our Customer Success Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of mid-market clients ranging across industries and size with autonomy to run your own portfolio with the support of the team and business in doing so.You will have the chance to have a real impact on the success of the business, owning and managing a portfolio of circa £600k ARR using a variety of methods in achieving your goals of retaining, growing and creating customer advocates.We are looking for someone with exceptional time management skills who can prioritise workload successfully and manage multiple priorities at once whilst ensuring all your customers feel well supported throughout your interactions with them. You will leverage data strategically to foster insights and learn more about your client’s usage of Thirdfort.
- Proactively manage and strategically advise a portfolio of ca 80 high-touch customers
- Act as a customer advocate internally sharing your customer’s insights with our Product & Tech teams
- Maintain a revenue growth rate of your portfolio and encourage cross-sell and adoption of new products
- Manage a number of renewals independently ensuring an NRR of 120% is maintained across your portfolio
- Work with the Head of Customer Success and your peers to establish strategic approach to managing your clients and up-skilling your own knowledge of the Legal & property industries
- Work closely with our Sales & Onboarding teams to ensure a smooth transition of new clients onto the Thirdfort platform
You may be right for this role if you:
- Have experience in managing portfolios at scale with experience particularly in portfolios of 60+ customers
- Previously worked in B2B environments, with a preference to a background in SaaS
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role
- Experience in leading and closing renewals, ideally with experience upselling or cross-selling
- Experience in leveraging data and BI tools to extract insights into customer behaviour and opportunities
- Experience in using a CRM to manage clients preferably Salesforce
- You don’t wait for things to come to you, you are proactive and seek opportunity to speak with and engage your customers
- Experience in working with customers in legal or regulated industries nice to have
- Keen to contribute to a team culture and can bring a unique insight from your experience
Life at Thirdfort:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Enhanced parental leave
- Work from home allowance
- Unlimited annual leave
- Unlimited sick leave
- Access to Spill, our mental health partner
- Regular company and team socials
- Bi-weekly Lunch & Learns sessions, as well as an uncapped budget for personal development
- Wellness campaigns, including #wellnesswednesdays which provides wellness prompts & tips to the team and a no internal meeting day
- Share options for all UK employees
- Customisable wellness budget and discounts on well-known brands with our partner ThanksBen
We’re committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse culture where everyone has a chance to make a difference. We’re purposefully building a team of problem-solvers that reflect our values - which is why we hire from all backgrounds. If you're an ambitious, talented individual who takes ownership, you'll be a great Thirdforter.
If you require any reasonable adjustments during the application or interview process, please let your dedicated Talent Manager know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.