3–4 days per week at home
Fully flexible hours
Despite mountains of supposed anti-fraud paperwork, a friend of founders Olly and Jack still got defrauded out of £25k when trying to buy a property in 2017.
This personal experience led them to discover that a torrent of money laundering and payment fraud (over £100bn every year) was hurting professional services across Legal, Property and Finance. Back in 2017, anti-fraud tech didn’t exist and both professionals and their clients were suffering enormously.
Olly and Jack quit their jobs to build the first platform that would bring together digital KYC, open banking-powered AML and secure payments. First of its kind, this all-in-one platform enables professionals and their clients to transact safely and seamlessly. We want to help people move fearlessly.
Starting at the intersection of property and legal (Property Lawyers), we have since expanded into full service Legal, Property and Financial Services are coming next.
Over 850 businesses now trust Thirdfort to provide beautifully secure experiences. The Thirdfort mobile app is downloaded by their clients over 50,000 times every month.
We’ve raised over $25m from VCs Breega and Element Ventures with the founders of Zoopla, ComplyAdvantage, Tessian, Fidel and Funding Circle giving their personal backing.
It's an extremely exciting time to join the Thirdfort Product team as we move into the next stage of growth across our technology teams.
We are looking for someone who wants the opportunity to build our new Anti-money laundering (AML) team focused on a mission to:
Enhance our AML experience to eclipse industry leaders
This role will report to the Head of Product and will work closely with our AML engineering manager, and in-house AML experts to negotiate the roadmap with the wider business. If you are interested and passionate about Open banking, PEPs & Sanctions, Source-of-Fund or Source-of-Wealth we want to hear from you.
- Be empowered to work with your engineering managers to define and negotiate a roadmap that achieves our mission.
- Help the engineering team achieve a predictable delivery velocity by utilising agile processes
- Build and implement product strategies consistent with Thirdfort’s vision
- Retrieve and analyze feedback from customers٫ stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements٫ features and end products
- Collaborate & negotiate with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps.
- Work closely with product marketing to organise product releases and go-to-market strategy.
- Ensure the AML product is aligned with wider product team missions (Integrations, KYC, Portal & Mobile)
- Ensure we are moving and monitoring the right KPIs
You may be right for this role if you:
- Have 4+ years of experience working with product management methodologies such as design thinking, discovery and user research, data analysis, and prioritisation
- Have a track record of success in defining and launching products that make a difference for your users.
- Have experience and a passion for all things AML
- Are a team player, with a positive and energetic personality and the willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Have a deep understanding of product development processes in cross-functional teams
- Thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment, where you feel your work is challenging and makes a difference.
- Are a skilled communicator and comfortable presenting to all levels of the organisation, including both internal and external stakeholders.
- Are comfortable with different tooling: Jira, Asana, Notion, Slack, Docs, and Miro.
Life at Thirdfort:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Enhanced parental leave
- Work from home allowance
- Unlimited annual leave
- Unlimited sick leave
- Access to Spill, our mental health partner
- Regular company and team socials
- Bi-weekly Lunch & Learns sessions, as well as an uncapped budget for personal development
- Wellness campaigns, including #wellnesswednesdays which provides wellness prompts & tips to the team and a no internal meeting day
- Share options for all UK employees
- Customisable wellness budget and discounts on well-known brands with our partner ThanksBen
We’re committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse culture where everyone has a chance to make a difference. We’re purposefully building a team of problem-solvers that reflect our values - which is why we hire from all backgrounds. If you're an ambitious, talented individual who takes ownership, you'll be a great Thirdforter.
If you require any reasonable adjustments during the application or interview process, please let your dedicated Talent Manager know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.