1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
The role of the modern day Recruiter, is changing. Through increased competition and technology platforms offering alternative hiring methods, our role has been forced to evolve into a fine art and science of understanding people and professionally supporting their careers or the hiring needs of companies. To be a (successful) Recruiter requires a genuine interest and flair for helping people, whilst having the capacity to understand what drives them, and what value they can bring to a team on a cultural, as well as technical level.
At Studiotypes, we do this for the Video Games and Interactive Entertainment Industry. What's not to like about that?
We're also hiring. So if you feel you match any of the following, drop us a line;
- You want to be a Recruiter.
- You are passionate about Games, Visual Effects, Technology or Creative industries, and can back it up with your fountain of knowledge.
- You have experience in Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, or People focused positions.
- You are interested in organisational psychology, people and making a positive impact on careers and company culture.
- You are able to work autonomously and have a self-motivating, positive attitude.
- You want to impact people's professional careers and company development.
- You want to join a growing start-up and be instrumental in defining its culture and success.
Got this far? Well done. Read on...
When you join as a Studio Recruiter at Studiotypes, we’ll support you in creating the role you want it to be. If hiring Programmers and Engineers is where you'd like to hone your craft, we’ll map out a game plan that enables you to own that market.
Perhaps you're more of an artistic type that grasps the nuances of what constitutes a great Concept or an Environment Artist for a AAA studio making an action RPG? We’ve got you covered, and will help you own that visual space. Whatever your weapon of choice in talent sourcing, we provide a platform to help define your career.
The role offers a great amount of autonomy and the ability to be highly influential with our clients. With that, of course, comes responsibility. So equally, you will work tirelessly to support the needs of the talent we search in the market for and the studios we represent to deliver on their hiring demands.
Recruiting on behalf of over 30 studios globally, some of which are growing their teams significantly, we are not short of opportunity. You will have warm relationships to benefit from on day one, and you will be given the flexibility to develop a market in the best way you see fit.
We're based in London, UK; our main HQ.
However, we are open to working with experienced Recruiters, on a remote basis, from any European or North American location, or preferably +/- 5 hours from the GMT time zone.
Regrettably, due to impractical time differences, applicants from outside of these areas won't be suitable, unfortunately.
If you want to Recruit some of the most creative minds in the World, then get in touch.