3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
About Signal AI - Who are we?
We're on a mission to change the way businesses make decisions with our cutting-edge AI technology. To achieve that, we’re looking for passionate people to join our open and unconventional workplace. Our inclusive environment welcomes skills and experiences from diverse backgrounds and defines who we are.
What the role - What’s your purpose?
Technology is at the centre of what we do at Signal AI, and our Engineering team is at the heart of it. Our engineers are a source of innovation and market success, the driving force behind our success.
The VP of Engineering is responsible for growing our engineering organisation, connecting roadmaps and initiatives with teams, while continuously championing and improving our overall processes.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities - What you will be doing?
- Managing our Engineering Managers
- Define our Engineering growth strategy
- Connect broader business goals with technology initiatives
- Continuously assess and improve our process, both a micro and macro level
- You will partner with the CTO, and the broader Product&Technology Leadership team, to define and drive principles and practices
Who are we looking for?
- You are comfortable scaling the engineering organisation while nurturing a strong technology-centric culture
- You are well-versed in and deeply understand Agile, with a preference for Lean and XP principles.
- You are not dogmatic, and you help the organisation use the appropriate practices within their context.
- You are a servant leader, coach, and mentor for engineering managers and other organisation members.
At Signal AI, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy with 2-3 days remote per week, plus Summer & Winter fully remote blocks wherever works for you, including abroad;
- Unlimited holiday entitlement;
- Share options;
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies;
- Health Cash Plan/ Pension plan / Income Protection / Life Insurance / Access to free therapists via Spill.