3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
About Signal - Who are we?
We're on a mission to change the way businesses make decisions with our cutting-edge AI technology. To achieve that, we’re looking for passionate people to join our open and unconventional workplace. Our inclusive environment welcomes skills and experiences from diverse backgrounds and defines who we are.
About the role - What’s your purpose?
Signal’s proprietary machine learning technology allows organisations to digitise their domain expertise, creating their own AI and then applying it to the explosion of external data. We have a growing number of accounts where we are bringing new propositions to market that integrate our AI and their expertise to improve the quality of insights they offer to end-clients. We are looking for someone to manage and grow these enterprise accounts..
You bring a sophisticated understanding of how to navigate large organisations, have experience in selling and upselling enterprise software and take a variety of stakeholders from the c-suite to analysts on a digital transformation journey. You enjoy learning new technologies and how they can deliver customer value and are eager to understand a product roadmap as well as customer needs and triangulate between the two.
Key Responsibilities - What you will be doing?
The Strategic Account Director is responsible for ensuring the success and commercial growth of a number of key accounts. Our account organisations are highly collaborative as we work with them to bring new technology to new challenges within their organisations. This means your role is to work with them to define business goals and new business models as well as support them to leverage and scale the use of our technology. Tackling problems and opportunities in creative, collaborative and logical ways and consistently brainstorming alternative solutions both with partners and internally.
- Own the relationship and account strategy between Signal AI and the key accounts, collaborating with the leadership team and senior stakeholders at key accounts
- Driving adoption of accounts to increase value and roll-out of new offerings leveraging our technology
- Work with clients to ensure their accounts are set up and aligned with Signal AI's vision and product capability whilst ensuring a tailored and streamlined experience to our clients’ business objectives and strategy
- Anticipate clients’ requirements and possible challenges - identifying these risks and then being proactive to solve them
- Build a deep understanding of the stakeholder environment and priorities at our partner organisations and identify ways to grow our relationship across the organisation
- Ensure existing customer contract renewals happen and manage the process
- Identify and convert upsell opportunities into A.R.R to demonstrate significant year on year growth
- Manage stakeholder expectations internally and externally, taking in a variety of opinions and synthesising the key outcomes for success
- Ensure open, effective communication both internally and externally during complex, highly experimental evolving account and partnership relationships
- Be an active team member and provide coaching to more junior account managers on achieving commercial success
- Developing case studies and joint market opportunities with clients- see https://www.signal-ai.com/customer-stories for examples
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally an ex top tier-consultant (e.g. big 4)
- Extensive track record in delighting clients, renewing of existing contracts and meeting and exceeding net revenue retention targets
- Previous experience of selling technology (e.g. SaaS solutions or a software led sale) is preferred
- Proven track record of presenting and closing at C-Suite level
- Proven examples of where you have a consultative approach to building and retaining client base
- Demonstrable evidence of handling the full sales cycle and/or managing customer success
- Evidence of being a market leader in Sales and/or Customer success, demonstrating passion, perseverance and consistent success in what you do
- Proven experience of where you have developed self to stay ahead of market and client changes on your career path
- Flexible, positive and highly collaborative attitude
Don’t meet every single requirement listed? Academic research has shown that women or people of other underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Signal AI, we know that diverse teams perform better so if your experience doesn’t fit perfectly but you’re excited about this role, we’d love for you to apply anyway.
We’re committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where Signallers feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they thrive being their true selves.
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy with 2-3 days remote per week, plus Summer & Winter fully remote blocks wherever works for you, including abroad;
- Unlimited holiday entitlement;
- Share options;
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies;
- Full benefits and a 401k / Citibike Membership;