3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
About Signal - Who are we?
We're on a mission to change the way businesses make decisions with our cutting-edge AI technology. To achieve that, we’re looking for passionate people to join our open and unconventional workplace. Our inclusive environment welcomes skills and experiences from diverse backgrounds and defines who we are.
About the role - What’s your purpose?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a strategic rev ops team within a scaling AI tech company. Reporting to the VP of Revenue Operations, the Head of Rev Ops Implementation will be responsible for executing on our commercial strategy through taking the lead on new or optimisation projects working with stakeholders across the organisation.
We’re looking for a skilled project and people manager who’s not afraid of getting their hands dirty. You’ll need a strong knowledge of SaaS and Rev Ops best practices, a working understanding of commercial systems (particularly Salesforce), and experience of driving a commercial team to exceed their goals.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities - What you will be doing?
- Most of your time will be spent working on projects which means that every day will be different! The projects will vary - examples could include mapping out and optimising our customer journey from signature to renewal, owning the design of our data visualisation tool, or establishing a new approvals process for commercial decisions.
- You will also manage a team of Rev Ops analysts who will partly support your day to day work on the projects, so time will be spent managing and coaching
- As a scaling tech start up there are many opportunities to optimise our systems and processes, so prioritising where the teams should spend their time according to our business objectives (and then managing stakeholder expectations) is a key part of the role
- You’ll maintain close working relationships with the commercial head leads to understand opportunities for improvement across the business
- Gathering and interpreting data will form a key part of this role - using it to draw conclusions, inform decisions and give advice - so you’ll be spending time running reports and analysing the results
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with an understanding or experience of the key commercial functions of customer success, lead generation and sales
- A self-starter with experience building and/or managing a team
- A commercial or operational background, with a proven track record in owning and managing development projects from inception through to delivery and roll-out
- The ability to prioritise according to business objectives, and subsequently successfully manage the expectations of a multitude of stakeholders
- The ability to generate, report, interpret and share insights based on data sets
- The ability to communicate effectively with different levels, from entry level sales rep to C-suite, and the ability to translate very complex or detailed information into simple key messages
- Lastly, change management will be critical to the success of this role, so we’re looking for someone with the ability to sell in new ideas and successfully roll them out
At Signal AI, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy with 2-3 days remote per week, plus Summer & Winter fully remote blocks wherever works for you, including abroad;
- Unlimited holiday entitlement;
- Share options;
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies;
- Health Cash Plan/ Pension plan / Income Protection / Life Insurance / Access to free therapists via Spill.