3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
About Signal AI - Who are we?
We're on a mission to change the way businesses make decisions with our cutting-edge AI technology. To achieve that, we’re looking for passionate people to join our open and unconventional workplace. Our inclusive environment welcomes skills and experiences from diverse backgrounds, and defines who we are.
About the role - What’s your purpose?
Signal AI is at an exciting point of growth where we are expanding from a product that has achieved product-market fit in the Strategic Reputation Management vertical into a horizontal platform that supports multiple use-cases in multiple market verticals. To achieve this goal, the Product team works cross-functionally to understand customer needs, design experiences and analyses, develop solutions and take new features and capabilities to market. The future success of Signal AI is directly linked to the success of the product team delivering increased product-market fit in our target market verticals.
We are looking for a talented product manager who loves to work on big, greenfield opportunities to help drive one of our new critical workflows forward. These are key to unlocking product adoption across new personas and market verticals. If you enjoy working on initiatives from the ground up, can navigate a team to achieve product-market fit and are looking to make an impact, then this role is for you.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities - What you will be doing?
- Working closely with the Head of Product and cross functional team of engineers and UX you will be responsible for building out a product workflow that will drive our vision of getting Signal AI’s insights into the hands of multiple stakeholders across an organisation.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to drive product decisions that will take this new product workflow from MVP to product-market fit and beyond.
- You’ll be customer obsessed. Driving customer discovery to identify and prioritise user needs across personas and market verticals.
- Identify opportunity to build discovery loops and drive product-led growth to grow our customer accounts and product adoption
- Own the roadmap and GTM process for the features and capabilities developed by your development team.
- Align and inspire key internal stakeholders around the product evolution and impact for our customers.
Who are we looking for?
- A bias for action: Finding the right balance between speed and quality to ensure we ship products that add value quickly, should come naturally to you.
- Collaborative leaders: Product roles bring responsibility without direct authority
- Ability to push and drive out uncertainty.
- Curiosity & drive: You should relish challenges and have a strong natural instinct to drive things to completion
To be successful in this role we want ambitious product managers, comfortable with driving a product from idea to market and beyond.
- Experience taking products from 0-1. A track record of creating and launching new products is a must
- You are comfortable working with a high degree of uncertainty.
- Capacity to work cross functionally in a collaborative way
- (Desirable) Experience working in a start-up or early phase project
- (Desirable) Operating in B2B/Enterprise environment
- Unlimited holiday entitlement;
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy with 2-3 days remote per week, plus Summer & Winter fully remote blocks wherever works for you, including abroad;
- Share options;
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies;
- Health Cash Plan/ Pension plan / Income Protection / Life Insurance / Access to free therapists via Spill.