About Signal - Who are we?
We're on a mission to change the way businesses make decisions with our cutting-edge AI technology. To achieve that, we’re looking for passionate people to join our open and unconventional workplace. Our inclusive environment welcomes skills and experiences from diverse backgrounds and defines who we are.
Who are we looking for? Who are you?
We are growing our enablement team which has opened an opportunity to join the enablement function, based in our New York office. This global role is the critical link in our go-to-market strategy, driving revenue by supporting our commercial team’s success. Reporting into our VP Revenue Operations, you’ll be working closely across departments to ensure a consistent and best-class buying experience.
Salary band: $125,000 to $160,000
Day-to-day responsibilities- What will you be doing?
- You will be working within our enablement team supporting the Sales, Lead Generation and Customer Success teams across offices in London, New York and Hong Kong
- Onboarding: we’ve got ambitious growth plans in 2022 so you be responsible for setting up our new recruits to success within their ramping expectations
- Sales coaching: We’re looking for someone to determine and evaluate sales training needs at Signal, then design and deliver coaching and training to ensure all of our reps are exceeding 100% quota attainment
- Go to market: Work closely with our Product Marketing team to be a deliver go-to-market initiatives to the commercial teams
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in enabling enterprise SaaS sales organisations
- Candidates should be skilled at understanding stakeholder needs and translating those into a world-class training program
- Experience with facilitating programs and delivering content in-person and remotely
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and deliver multiple work projects simultaneously
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills- experience in working towards a team goal
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Don’t meet every single requirement listed? Academic research has shown that women or people of other underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Signal AI, we know that diverse teams perform better so if your experience doesn’t fit perfectly but you’re excited about this role, we’d love for you to apply anyway.
We’re committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where Signallers feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they thrive being their true selves.
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy with 2-3 days remote per week, plus Summer & Winter fully remote blocks wherever works for you, including abroad;
- Unlimited holiday entitlement;
- Share options;
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies;
- Full benefits and a 401k / Citibike Membership;
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Signal AI provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Signal AI is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Signal AI
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York, Hong Kong.
What employees are saying
"I love the unlimited vacation, and summer and winter "work from anywhere" periods. I like the "2 days/week in the office" policy, and the understanding from my manager that some days I occasionally need to start later or finish earlier."
Anonymous Signal AI Employee