3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
About Signal - Who are we?
We're on a mission to change the way businesses make decisions with our cutting-edge AI technology. To achieve that, we’re looking for passionate people to join our open and unconventional workplace. Our inclusive environment welcomes skills and experiences from diverse backgrounds and defines who we are.
About the role - What’s your purpose?
Our Customer Support Team is the key link between our clients and Signal. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who can understand what matters most to our clients and use these insights to optimise their experience. This position is responsible for training our clients on a consultative, personal and technical basis to optimise how they adopt, use and interact with Signal to increase product value and ensure clients get the most out of the platform. You represent the voice of Signal to all new and existing users and will play an essential role in ensuring that our values, vision and voice come to life.
The role has excellent growth potential, and you will be allowed to explore different facets of the business, including Sales, Customer Success, Product and Data Science. At the same time, you’ll be given a full introduction to the world of scale-ups, giving you an amazing insight into the Digital, Technological and Professional Services industries.
The day to day responsibilities - What will you be doing?
The Product Trainer is responsible for ensuring our clients succeed in reaching their goals. This involves preparing and conducting training sessions for our clients throughout their entire lifecycle with Signal. You may be speaking with users who have just signed up for our service or have been using our platform for several years. You will help them navigate the platform, ensuring they can use all features effectively and independently while championing our technology at all stages.
- Product Training: Organising and running external training sessions independently to a wide range of clients
- Maintaining our training tools: Ensuring that all automated calendar and screen-sharing software is running and up to date
- Maintenance of our educational materials: Work with the Product Team to ensure that all training and educational material is kept up to date and accurate
- Feeding back: Continually reviewing how customers are using the product relaying this information to our Customer Success Team and Product Developers
- Maintain knowledge: Be sure to keep up to date with all changes and developments to the Signal platform and internal systems
We are looking for an individual to help support our customers in other regions. As a result, you may be required to run product training sessions early morning or early evening. This will start once the individual is onboarded and comfortable with our systems. Of course, we are flexible in our approach to this varying shift pattern for the right candidate.
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a Customer Training or Software Training role
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Articulate and able to explain concepts clearly and concisely, if need be, tailoring responses to suit the audience
- Comfortable presenting to and managing groups of people confidently, once you are comfortable with using our platform - exemplary interpersonal, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Engaging and enthusiastic, bringing your own personality to develop rapport and build trust
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
At Signal, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy with 2-3 days remote per week, plus Summer & Winter fully remote blocks wherever works for you, including abroad;
- Unlimited holiday entitlement;
- Share options;
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies;
- Health Cash Plan/ Pension plan / Income Protection / Life Insurance / Access to free therapists via Spill.