3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
About the role - what’s your purpose?
As the Product Designer you will collaborate with the product and software engineering team throughout the product creation process. Creating technical, mindful and user centric designs and customer experiences. You will be imaginative, iterative and ingenious in solving complex product designs.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities - What you will be doing?
- Conduct user researcher to understand our users and their needs - alongside product management team
- Set design requirements based on data from the Product team
- Help evolve a cohesive user experience for new workflows
- Create design concepts and flow diagrams
- Build, iterate and evolve the design system in collaboration with the design team
- Present product ideas to relevant team members for brainstorming
- Employ design concepts into wireframes and prototypes
- Perform research on product technologies to implement into design concepts
- Coordinate with the design team to ensure accurate communication and efficiency in the design phase
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations
- Relevant work experience as a product designer, working with a complex multilayered product
- Artistic and innovative flair with a user-centric mindset
- Experienced in partnering with software engineers to release features and products
- Understand and apply the principles of adaptive/mobile design and accessibility
- Excellent eye for aesthetic design and customer appeal
- Excellent attention to detail, meticulous and diligent
- Unlimited holiday entitlement;
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy with 2-3 days remote per week, plus Summer & Winter fully remote blocks wherever works for you, including abroad;
- Share options;
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies;
- Health Cash Plan/ Pension plan / Income Protection / Life Insurance / Access to free therapists via Spill.