About Signal - Who are we?
We're on a mission to change the way businesses make decisions with our cutting-edge AI technology. To achieve that, we’re looking for passionate people to join our open and unconventional workplace. Our inclusive environment welcomes skills and experiences from diverse backgrounds, and defines who we are.
About the role - What’s your purpose?
Signal AI x Kelp, the A.I.-powered platform for corporate reputation, is hiring a Junior Insights Analyst. In this pivotal role, you will help our CEO and C-suite clients at Fortune 500 companies measure and improve their companies’ reputation. You’ll turn our first-of-its-kind Reputation platform—which quantifies the reputation of hundreds of companies—into storytelling and reports that make corporations smarter and decisions easier. Your job is to work alongside our senior analysts to see what’s driving corporate reputation and contextualize the “why” behind the data.
In this role, you’ll access our proprietary scoring engine, uncover the “signal in the noise” to explain those scores, and write insights reports for senior executives. It’s the perfect opportunity for people who love diving into the data, understand the exciting stories to tell, and know how to present them with wit and personality. You’ll operate like a hybrid between a data journalist from FiveThirtyEight and a strategy consultant from McKinsey.
Salary band: $85,000 to $95,000
Day-to-Day Responsibilities - What you will be doing?
You’ll work with Senior Analysts to dive into the nitty gritty of our proprietary data platform, generate ideas on opportunities and risks, get smart on complex industries, co-write reports, and deliver executive-level insights for our client pitches. Your core strength really is the ability to identify the signal from the noise to help shape compelling presentations for senior clients, evidenced by robust data.
Who are we looking for?
You love transforming data into insights. You’ve likely spent the first 2+ years of your career at a research company, or in an analytics/strategy function at an agency or consultancy. You want to work on the next wave of insights, using transformational AI technology to drive business intelligence forward. You’re hungry to be part of a fast growing company that values entrepreneurship and initiative.
- Passion for diving into the data.
- We’ll provide you with the most advanced analytics suite to make sense of millions of data points—but you’ve got a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality: you enjoy looking for the data points that tell stories executives don’t already know.
- A keen sense for copywriting to help editoriolize and “TL;DR” your research into business insights for C-Suite leaders.
- Excel and data literacy to “slice and dice” the data into your own pivot views
- PowerPoint skills to visualize and cogently convey your findings for our customers, bringing the data to life in a way that focuses attention on what matters.
- Familiarity with social listening / media monitoring tools
- Experience in PR analytics and recommendations
Don’t meet every single requirement listed? Academic research has shown that women or people of other underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Signal AI, we know that diverse teams perform better so if your experience doesn’t fit perfectly but you’re excited about this role, we’d love for you to apply anyway.
We’re committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where Signallers feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they thrive being their true selves.
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy with 2-3 days remote per week, plus Summer & Winter fully remote blocks wherever works for you, including abroad;
- Unlimited holiday entitlement;
- Share options;
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies;
- Full benefits and 401k/Citibike Membership;
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Signal AI provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Signal AI is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Signal AI
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York, Hong Kong.
What employees are saying
"I love the unlimited vacation, and summer and winter "work from anywhere" periods. I like the "2 days/week in the office" policy, and the understanding from my manager that some days I occasionally need to start later or finish earlier."
Anonymous Signal AI Employee