3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
About Signal AI - who we are:
We're on a mission to change the way businesses make decisions with our cutting-edge AI technology. To achieve that, we’re looking for passionate people to join our open and unconventional workplace. Our inclusive environment welcomes skills and experiences from diverse backgrounds and defines who we are.
About the role - What’s your purpose?
The Head of Product Marketing will lead our efforts to translate Signal AI’s vision of transforming decision-making through augmented intelligence into value for our customers today and in the future. As the Head of the function, you will bring best practices on how to run go-to-market across a range of use cases as well as manage and enable our existing Product Marketing Managers.
The head of Product Marketing will also take specific individual responsibility for developing our industry agnostic Decision Augmentation positioning and developing competitor and market insight to support this as well as partnering with our New Markets team to identify product-market fit in new use cases.
You’ll lead the team to build an excellent understanding of our target markets and, as the voice of the customer, create a compelling go-to-market leveraging our underlying technology, creating compelling collateral and telling the Signal AI story in a language that resonates across markets.
You’ll work closely with the Marketing and Product leadership and will foster strong collaborative working relationships with both teams, providing a connection between Sales, Commercial and Product.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for translating Signal AI’s offerings into value for customers across all markets
- Overall responsibility for delivering customer, competitor and market insights across all markets in order to position Signal AI to win
- Individual responsibility for driving Signal AI’s industry agnostic Decision Augmentation positioning
- Ownership of the Signal AI Analyst Relations program
- Strategic direction and oversight of all GTM activities along with responsibility for initiating and managing an effective process and framework for measuring the impact of all GTM initiatives
- Direct line management responsibility for two (Senior) Product Marketing Managers
- Partnership with the New Markets team to identify product market fit and assess the commercial opportunity of new markets/use cases
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with product development and commercial teams to craft compelling go-to-market plans and collateral
- Ability to work on new offerings and/or for new buyers demonstrating a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across multiple levels and functions within an organisation
- High attention to detail and ability to project manage complex cross-functional initiatives
- Previous line management experience, ideally in a hybrid/remote environment
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy with 2-3 days remote per week, plus Summer & Winter fully remote blocks wherever works for you, including abroad;
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies;
- Health Cash Plan/ Pension plan / Income Protection / Life Insurance / Access to free therapists via Spill.