3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
About the role - What’s your purpose?
Signal AI is at an exciting point of growth where we are expanding from a product that has achieved product-market fit in the Strategic Reputation Management vertical into a horizontal platform that supports multiple use-cases in multiple market verticals. To achieve this goal, the Product team works cross-functionally to understand customer needs, design experiences and analyses, develop solutions and take new features and capabilities to market. The future success of Signal AI is directly linked to the success of the product team delivering increased product-market fit in our target market verticals.
Ensuring that our users can easily interact with our data and insights is critical to our success. The Head of Product Design is responsible for the overall user research, product design and user testing of the Signal AI web application and any other user-facing integrations (e.g. Slack bots). As we continue to develop new types of analysis, workflows and capabilities, this role works cross-functionally to ensure the usability and consistency of those experiences as well as grow and lead the team of UX Researchers and Product Designers.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities - What you will be doing?
- Working alongside the Head of Product to research, design and validate product opportunities.
- Working with other product and commercial team members to plan and coordinate strategic user research activities.
- Set and communicate the overall design vision for the web product experience.
- Increase the user-centred design maturity across the organisation including implementation of best practice research and design operations.
- Build, coach and lead a team of Product Designers and UX Researchers.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in driving organisational change from the research and design perspective
- Comfortable in leading through influence in a highly collaborative and interactive cross-functional environment.
- Proficient at a wide variety of generative and evaluative research methods
- Knows how to set up and efficiently manage research and design operations
- Experience growing and coaching a team as a people manager
- Unlimited holiday entitlement;
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy with 2-3 days remote per week, plus Summer & Winter fully remote blocks wherever works for you, including abroad;
- Share options;
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies;
- Health Cash Plan/ Pension plan / Income Protection / Life Insurance / Access to free therapists via Spill.