3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
About Signal - Who are we?
We're on a mission to change the way businesses make decisions with our cutting-edge AI technology. To achieve that, we’re looking for passionate people to join our open and unconventional workplace. Our inclusive environment welcomes skills and experiences from diverse backgrounds and defines who we are.
About the role - Who are you?
We’re looking for a talented PR Manager to cover some of the comms function while the Global Head of Communications is on maternity leave.
The role of the PR Manager is to own and manage the implementation of the PR aspects of the comms strategy. You will be reporting to the CMO as part of the marketing team and will also work closely with our US based comms agency and our data visualization analyst /journalist to help drive brand awareness.
The day to day responsibilities - What will you be doing?
- Manage the execution of communications strategy, programmes and campaigns
- Define the PR plan on a monthly basis alongside PR agency
- With the support of the agency, work proactively to identify opportunities and secure positive coverage through features and news stories across all target media
- Manage weekly meetings with agency
- Manage relationships between leadership team, CMO and agency, supporting facilitation of media briefings, and support agency in sharing information, requests and data across the company
- Identify impact of current communications strategy and initiatives though analysis and monthly reporting
- Write press releases and other communications
- Experience in public relations, either in-house or in an agency
- A track record of developing and delivering communication strategies and experience of working closely with a PR Agency and journalists in the UK, and US
- Experience in B2B/ tech communications in an international technology scale up is desirable.
What we’re looking for:
At Signal AI, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy with 2-3 days remote per week, plus Summer & Winter fully remote blocks wherever works for you, including abroad;
- Unlimited holiday entitlement;
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies;
- Health Cash Plan/ Pension plan / Income Protection / Life Insurance / Access to free therapists via Spill.