Remote-first - with Office Space
Core hours 10 - 4
Job Title: Event Marketing Campaign Executive
Reports to: Event Marketing Manager
Location: Bristol/Remote (hybrid home/office working)Ov
Hours: Full time - 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £23,000 - £29,000 pro rated DOE
Sift is a market-leading digital B2B publishing and subscriptions business, based in the heart of Bristol. We believe that we can inspire action every day, through the creation of amazing content, experiences and insight for our audiences and clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Marketing team delivering the AccountingWEB Live Expo marketing campaign. Supporting the Event Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for assisting in the planning, implementation and delivery of the event marketing campaign.
We’re looking for someone with event marketing experience who is a real team player, organised and enjoys the fast paced nature of event marketing. You’ll be producing campaign assets, writing copy and working within a highly motivated team to deliver a fantastic event marketing campaign.
What we’d like from you
- Ability to implement the event marketing campaign, using a full range of promotional marketing channels, including: email, direct mail, display advertising and social media.
- Experience in writing and editing, compelling marketing copy which is relevant to the target audience, grammatically correct and accurate to the brand value proposition.
- Personal and communication skills to work well with other teams within sift, such as Client Success and Digital, to deliver the campaign
- Experience in writing design briefs and working with designers to produce collateral that is on brand and to deadline e.g. website banners, social media assets.
- Ability to work with external media titles, ensuring marketing copy is delivered on time.
Additional desirable qualities, skills and experience
- Experience in Events, Events Marketing or Marketing is desirable but not essential
- Ability to take initiative and handle multiple campaigns and prioritise work
- Proven experience implementing email and social campaigns
- Understanding of customer acquisition and conversion strategies
- An understanding of marketing techniques and best practice
- Experience in using campaign delivery and analysis tools (Campaign Monitor, Hootsuite, Ad Manager, CRM systems, Google Analytics)
- Growth mindset, prepared to learn from experienced members of the team and develop themselves in this role. Able to problem solve and adapt when required
- Experience writing marketing copy in line with the marketing campaign messaging
- Organised and able to project manage campaigns to deliver on time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to maintain good relationships and lines of communication across departments
- Hands on experience with HTML, video and picture editing software is desirable i.e. Adobe CC
What we can offer you
We look for people who share and can demonstrate our five core values:
In return, we can offer you a great place to work with lots of opportunities to learn.
Our benefits include;
- Flexible working (we are Flexa certified)
- Pension contributions matched up to 5%
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, option to buy/sell five days leave per year, long-service leave, plus a day off for your birthday!
- Christmas close down
- BUPA health cash plan and EAP
- Access to health and well-being resources and mental health consultants (up to 10 sessions per year)
- Perks at Work discount and reward site
- Summer and Christmas parties, plus team building events
Sift is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Sift uses a hybrid flexible working model which consists of time split between working from the office and home.