Remote-first - with Office Space
Core hours 10 - 4
Job Title: Account Manager
Job Function: Sales
Location: Bristol (hybrid home/office working)
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: 27k- 32k + comms
PracticeWeb works in partnership with ambitious accountancy firms across the UK to deliver insight, strategies, websites and digital marketing campaigns that produce excellent results.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the client success team.
Working closely with the marketing and delivery team you’ll be responsible for the growth and investment of a portfolio of clients. You will be developing strategic relationships by understanding your clients’ needs and presenting solutions for their growth through digital marketing.
We’re looking for someone who is ambitious, curious and proactive that understands the importance of keeping a high level of client satisfaction.
- Achieve client revenue and profit targets
- Manage client relationships and document a growth plan for each client
- Identify challenges and objectives from a portfolio of clients and present marketing solutions to drive their business
- Creating performance summaries for each client account
- Serve as the key point of contact, lead quarterly client calls and send account reports both with the client and internally
- Manage challenging client situations with support from senior team members and provide superior client service
- Where required, work seamlessly with the creative and strategy teams to provide value added input to client meetings and discussions
What we’d like from you
- Proven experience in building excellent client relationships and growing accounts
- Previous sales or marketing experience
- Knowledge or understanding of digital marketing
- Comfortable making regular client calls
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- An entrepreneurialism mentality to find ways to increase revenue opportunities for both, the client and PracticeWeb
- Previous experience using a CMS
- Excellent team player
Additional desirable qualities, skills and experience
- A good understanding of website design, brand and SEO
- Knowledge of Google Analytics reporting
- Previous digital marketing agency experience
What we can offer you
We look for people who share and can demonstrate our five core values:
In return, we can offer you a great place to work with lots of opportunities to learn.
Our benefits include;
- Flexible working (we are Flexa certified)
- Pension contributions matched up to 5%
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, option to buy/sell five days leave per year, long-service leave, plus a day off for your birthday!
- Christmas close down, an extra 3 days of leave
- Life assurance of four times base salary
- BUPA health cash plan and EAP
- Access to health and well-being resources and mental health consultants (up to 10 sessions per year)
- Perks at Work discount and reward site
- Summer and Christmas parties, plus team building events
Sift is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Sift uses a hybrid flexible working model which consists of time split between working from the office and home.