1–2 days per week at home
Core hours 10 - 4
Outline of the role
We are looking for two experienced Technical Architects to join our growing team in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Working across multiple projects for one of our enterprise clients, you will have primary responsibility for working with Product Owners and Business Analysts to understand requirements and translate them into technical solutions. You will be a subject matter expert, acting as the main point of contact for technical queries for both external and internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have a background in full stack technical architecture.
- Defining the technical architecture , development approach and best practice standards for our client’s digital projects.
- Consulting a wide range of stakeholders, to create technical options and recommendations during project discovery and inception phases.
- Leading discussions with clients to come up with technical solutions for business requirements.
- Research, understand and communicate applications domain-related IT industry trends - emergence of new technology challenges and capabilities.
- Work closely with projects to ensure their design artefacts are at the appropriate standard for the Technical Design Authority, and ensure Application Design patterns are correctly referenced.
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect or similar role.
- Good overall understanding of the full life cycle of a software engineering project
- Knowledge of Azure cloud architecture and tools for application hosting and systems integration.
- Experience working with clients to gather requirements.
- Ability to think both technically and creatively, translating client needs into technical solutions.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly explain concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- An analytical thinker, with excellent problem solving skills.
- Broad technical knowledge, with a background in software engineering.
- Experience of enterprise content management systems.
- Experience of web content management systems, including Headless CMS.
- Experience of CI/CD.