About the role
We are looking for a passionate .NET Software Engineer to join our friendly team to develop and maintain web applications. You will work closely with our creative team and client-side developers to implement and develop complex, interactive and data-driven websites.
- Design and development of C# ASP.NET (MVC) solutions.
- Design and development of content management solutions using the Umbraco CMS or Sitecore.
- Writing and executing unit tests.
- Provide technical support for existing applications.
- Assist with customer support.
- Proactively keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends in software development.
- 2+ years of .NET web application development experience using C#.
- Experience of fully developing solutions using Visual Studio.
- Working knowledge of source control systems such as SVN and Git.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to solve technical problems effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work to given deadlines and budgets.
- Ability to diagnose and solve software issues.
- Working knowledge of Agile SCRUM methodologies.
- Able to work flexibly to meet the demands of a client led business.
Nice to have
- Experience of Azure Logic and Function Apps.
- Experience of Umbraco, Sitecore or similar CMS.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Shout Digital provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Shout Digital is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Shout Digital
What employees are saying
Since covid, management have really taken into account what they have learnt during the 2 years we were all working from home and I think this is indicative of how much they are striving to improve working at Shout.