Fully flexible hours
Sales Impact Academy is a live, go-to-market learning platform. Learners enroll in courses tailored to their specific role and experience and are taught live by titans of industry such as the former CRO of Hubspot, CMO of Tableau or the ex-chief negotiator of the FBI.
Why do we exist? There are inconsistencies in skill levels across every role in go-to-market teams from leadership through to SDRs, AEs, CSMs, marketing, and revenue operations. Most companies don't hit their forecasts, and most commercial professionals don't love their job.
Our answer is a go-to-market learning platform where professionals easily acquire the skills they need to reach the next stage of their career, and companies can scale predictably. Our mission at SIA is to ensure everyone in revenue-related roles performs to a high standard and finds joy in their work.
It's an exciting time to join Sales Impact Academy. Having launched in October 2019, customers now include big names like Hubspot, Paypal, Gong, we're a team of 100+, and have just raised $22m from Hubspot Ventures, MIT, and Stage 2 Capital and Emerge Education. This is the perfect opportunity to join a company that has found a true product-market fit, and now it's time to grow, fast.
About the Role
Are you looking for a role in partnerships?
Do you have experience in sales development or business development?
If you are energetic, highly motivated, and tenacious then you could be the person for this newly created role at SIA.
This early hire for the partnerships team will be tasked with identifying prospective partners, proactively reaching out to these partners via email, calls, and social channels and signing these partners to an agreement with SIA.
This person will also be involved in driving revenue with these partners during the first year of their relationship with SIA.
The responsibilities for this role will continue to expand; the initial key focuses will be:
- Supercharging existing channel partnerships: Generating additional revenue for SIA while making our partners’ audiences and customers thankful for our partnership
- Generating new channel partnerships: We have a long list of potential partners; you’ll be responsible for prioritizing outreach, prospecting, and working with the partner team to manage and close those partnerships
- Leverages internal resources to develop Go-to-Market (GTM) and co-selling strategies that define activities and expectations to meet SIA and partner sales goals
- Helping to Build the SIA partner playbook: As we learn and keep succeeding, we will likely grow the partnerships team and want to have a playbook we can hand off to new hires.
- Partner closely with sales, marketing, legal, product, and engineering teams on various initiatives for approvals/implementation
- Drive partner satisfaction and continue to develop strong relationships with those partners
- Minimum of 1+ years in a SaaS Go-To-Market role
- A knack for both strategy and execution
- Extreme organization and attention to detail
- Ability to juggle many deadlines, drive to completion, and manage changing project scopes
- Ability to create systems, processes and structure needed to be successful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to have a front-row seat at an early-stage, fast-growing company. There are not many layers of bureaucracy to work through. You will have a huge impact here.
- Understanding that always doing the right thing for our customers is the priority - even if it means we have to push ourselves harder.
- Strong experience with internal stakeholder management, creating alignment across various cross-functional teams
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Hyper-organized go-getter with experience in getting things done
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for working in less structured environments
- Comfortable with remote working and travel up to 25% of the time
Benefits of SIA
- Work for a company that puts people and culture first
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Wellbeing Days to support your mental health
- Share options for all employees
- Two-month safety net from day 1 (no probation periods)
- Private Medical Insurances (including dental and vision)
- Access to Spill - mental health support via slack
- Volunteering days
- Flexible working hours and working location
- Homeworking set-up budget
- Monthly co-working space budget
- Access to all SIA courses for professional development
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced & inclusive parental leave policies
- For US employees: 401(k), AD&D, FSA/HSA