3–4 days per week at home
Fully flexible hours
The RSPB is expanding its in-house recruitment department has a fantastic opportunity for a new member of the team to join us.
Can you help our managers get their roles advertised quickly and effectively?
Working remotely or office based, we need excellent communicators with an eye for detail, strong organisational skills and understanding of the impact that recruitment has on organisational success.
Can you help our managers get their roles advertised quickly and effectively. Do you revel in being able to prioritise and multitask. Ours is a fast paced environment which requires a hands on, organised focused and responsive approach.
Working alongside a team of advisors your focus will be on supporting managers within UK Countries. Key tasks will include
- Providing expert guidance and support to recruiting managers on the practical application of RSPB recruitment policies and procedures
- Converting RSPB managers requests for recruitment to a live advert that will attract high quality applicants using our online recruitment system
- Advising and supporting managers on appropriate selection methods for their roles
- Actively supporting with improving recruitment tools and implementation of new ways of working
- The collection and provision of recruitment data and insights
- Keeping up to date with relevant and cost-effective routes to market and new recruitment trends
- Working collaboratively with your team to change ways of working as required to keep pace with competitors
What you will have
- Recruitment qualification or equivalent experience
- A sound understanding of the legal context of recruitment
- Experience of direct recruitment methods including working with websites and social media
- Ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate a collaborative approach to working and sharing knowledge and information as well as identifying and making iterative improvements to ways of working
- An effective communicator who can collate and present data to enable business focused resourcing decisions
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to create and maintain accurate recruitment records using an online recruitment tool
- Experience of managing and prioritising high-volume workload making best use of time management skills
- Strong computer skills and an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, including SharePoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
This role is initially a 2 year post working up to 30 hours per week to be confirmed with the successful candidates. As a team we work flexibly to suit our work life balance and the roles can be based in an RSPB office or remotely.
As we are actively recruiting for the role we shall be reviewing applications as they are fully completed and inviting to suitable candidates interview.
The RSPB reserves the right to extend or make this role permanent without further advertising dependent on business needs at the end of the contract term.
We would ask you to express your interest by uploading your CV and completing a short form.
If you have any queries or would like to talk to someone about this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The RSPB is an equal opportunities employer. This role is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Before applying for this role, we recommend reading through the candidate guidance notes attached to the top of this advert.