Founded in 2016 with only a handful of individuals, Quantexa was built with a purpose that through a greater understanding of context, better decisions can be made. 7 years, 15+ countries and 650+ employees later we still believe that today. We connect the dots within our customers data using dynamic entity resolution and advanced network analytics to create context, empowering businesses to see the bigger picture and drive real value from their data.
Due to the continuous success and high demand from our customers, we are looking for a Technical Business Analyst with a proven track record in delivering data solutions to join the Quantexa family. 🚀
Quantexa are looking for individuals with experience of working as a technical business analyst supporting the implementation of high quality, operationally ready systems which deliver high value to the end customer. You will be joining our services team in the field in a client facing role which will help our clients and delivery partners to the deploy Quantexa’s platform as part of their big data strategy.
We’re looking for an individual who enjoys working in complex environments with multiple stakeholders and who is able to work closely with scrum teams to deliver complex solutions.
In this role you will:
• Work with Product Owners, end users and business stakeholders to define and refine solution requirements.
• Work with the technical delivery teams to profile and review customer provided data sets in order to understand the profile and quality of that data and to define how that data can be used within the operational system.
• Developing and owning scoring typologies for the system that address key customer requirements.
• Work with the R&D teams to identify future product enhancements that would deliver benefits to customers.
• Work with end users to support their adoption of new systems.
• Work and learn with a high degree of autonomy with minimal supervision, seeking and know when to engage the rest of the Quantexa organization for support.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have strong Business Analysis and requirements management skills.
• Have sufficient technical skills to be able to query, review and manipulate large quantities of data.
• Have a strong understanding of operational systems and the needs of end users.
• Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to devise solutions to address customer challenges.
• Exhibit strong communication skills with demonstrable experience of working in rapidly changing client environments.
• Have an excellent appreciation of what makes a high quality, operationally stable system.
Ideal candidates will also:
• Have worked on a variety of complex data orientated projects for financial services clients.
• Have an understanding of financial crime and/or compliance systems.
• Have an understanding of customer insight systems.
• Have exposure to Agile, especially SCRUM.
• Be open to short-medium term international travel
Why join Quantexa?
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn’t enough, so we’ve put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- Competitive salary of $110 -141k CAD depending on experience
- Company bonus
- Private healthcare, Life Insurance & Income Protection
- Free Calm App Subscription #1 app for meditation, relaxation and sleep 🧘♀️
- RRSP Plan with the company matching up to 5% contribution
- Annual leave + birthday off! 🌴
- Ongoing personal development
- Great WeWork Office Space & Company wide socials
Quantexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, beliefs, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity or ableness – whoever you are, if you’re a curious, caring, and an authentic human being who wants to help push the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you.
We asked employees of Quantexa how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Quantexa
Gender diversity (male:female)
London (HQ), Boston, NYC, Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dubai, Malaga, Luxembourg