What we’re all about.
Do you ever have the urge to do things better than the last time? We do. And it’s this urge that drives us every day. Our environment of discovery and innovation means we’re able to create deep and valuable relationships with our clients to create real change for them and their industries. It’s what got us here – and it’s what will make our future. At Quantexa, you’ll experience autonomy and support in equal measures allowing you to form a career that matches your ambitions. 41% of our colleagues come from an ethnic or religious minority background. We speak over 20 languages across our 47 nationalities, creating a sense of belonging for all.
We're heading in one direction, the future. We’d love you to join us.
The Customer Success team exists to ensure that true value is realized by our customers. Our product delivers diversified outcomes and values, meaning you could solve problems with financial crime, insurance fraud, data management or a multitude of other customer needs.
You’ll focus on building close, long-term relationships with our clients, advising them on the right decisions and directions to solve real business problems. Working in the Customer Success team you will be at the center of customer engagement through training, adoption, retention and satisfaction. Teamwork is a core value at Quantexa and you’ll be interacting with all departments to bring the best of Quantexa to our customers. This is where the team player in you gets to really shine.
Please note, this FTC position is maternity cover and will be until 1st November 2024.
What you’ll be doing.
- You love building relationships; you will be a trusted advisor in Quantexa technology for technical and business leaders in our customers. You’ll be the first person they will think to call if they have questions.
- Relationship is key. You will run and drive relationship reviews and work with the customer to define, track and drive the key value outcomes that the customers want and need.
- Be an influencer to senior customer contacts, defining and executing a joint Quantexa roadmap with the customer.
- Teams win together., Working closely with our delivery and sales teams to make sure we have a plan for this customer to deploy the best solution for them and a strategy for how we go to the next one position.
- Enable self-sufficiency and drive our customers through training to enable them to take more of the Quantexa platform on themselves and create capability.
- Ensuring business outcomes are met, tracked and focus.
What you’ll bring.
- A professional, consultative approach with the ability to engage senior stakeholders and achieve trusted relationships.
- Be comfortable with technology, know what you can enable for our customers and be ready to learn Quantexa.
- Gravitas and influence to control a room and hold your own with senior leaders.
- A strong sense of Customer centricity and high proactivity to truly drive the best experience and outcomes for our customers.
- Specialist knowledge in the data space or the impact of data in Financial Crime, Fraud or KYC. Relevant industry knowledge such as banking or insurance is also a great differentiator.
- A keen eye for detail. Your passion for Customer satisfaction will ensure you gain a true understanding of your customers challenges, processes and drivers.
- A collaborative and problem-solving mindset like no other, never shying away from a challenge, whether internally or externally.
- An understanding of commercial models and the customer renewal process, helping you drive upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- An ambition and desire to meet key targets and objectives, while identifying new areas of opportunity.
Our perks and quirks.
What makes you Q will help you to realize your full potential, flourish and enjoy what you do, while being recognized and rewarded with our broad range of benefits.
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid workplace & free access to global WeWork locations & events
- Pension Scheme with a company contribution of 6% (if you contribute 3%)
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy up to 5 days) + birthday off!
- Work from Anywhere Scheme: Spend up to 2 months working outside of your country of employment over a rolling 12-month period
- Work from Home Allowance
- Family: Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, or Shared Parental Leave
- Health & Wellbeing: Private Healthcare, EAP, Well-being Days, Calm App, Gym Discounts
- Team's Social Budget & Company-wide Summer & Winter Parties
- Tech & Cycle-to-Work Schemes
- Volunteer Day off
- Dog-friendly Offices
We have one mission. To help businesses grow. To make data easier. And to make the world a better place. We’re not a start-up. Not anymore. But we’ve not been around that long either. What we are is a collection of bright, passionate minds harnessing complexities and helping our clients and their communities. One culture, made of many. Heading in one direction – the future.
It's all about you
Quantexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital, disability, or veteran status. Whoever you are, if you’re a curious, caring, and authentic human being who wants to help push the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you.
Internal pay equity across departments is crucial to our global compensation philosophy. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of experience, education, training, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data.
Quantexa is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our talent acquisition processes. If you require support, please inform our Talent Acquisition Team.
start. don’t stop – Apply.
We asked employees of Quantexa how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Quantexa
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)
London (HQ), Boston, NYC, Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dubai, Malaga, Luxembourg