Senior Frontend Developer
- Chat Bot & Digital Engagement
Puzzel: The Low-Down 🔍
Puzzel is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company. With 25 years’ experience since our foundation in Norway, we’re already #1 in the Nordics and expanding rapidly in the UK, but our ambition is to become the clear European market-leader in the coming years 🚀
We are specialists in customer experience (CX) with a focus on omni-channel customer engagement platform (the category is called ‘CCaaS’ or ‘Contact Centre as a Service’) with the flexibility and scalability to support local enterprises and global corporations, manage their customer interactions and support their busy teams.
We work hard and we play hard, making sure we constantly evolve to stay ahead of the curve. We have an annual kick-off party to celebrate our successes and plan for the year ahead and pride ourselves on being inventive, dependable, adaptive and empowered. We value open communication and honesty to confidently deliver the best service and experience to our customers.
Why we’re proud
- Puzzel was recognised as the 'most innovative European-founded CCaaS provider' and top 3 globally by Frost & Sullivan in 2023
- Best Practices Company of the Year 2023
- Glassdoor rating of 4.8
- 2023 customer NPS score of 37
- Puzzel places high importance on work-life balance and flexible working hours - as recognised by Flexa!
- We are working with Mercer on salary benchmarking, to ensure pay equality and market competitiveness
Key Data Points
- €45m in revenue FY2022
- 20% average year-on-year revenue growth
- Currently ~240 employees
- Used by more than 1100 businesses across 40 countries
What you'll do 🏡💻
The Frontend Developer will be an integral part of our Digital Engagement & Puzzel Bot development team, based across Malmö and Sofia, Bulgaria.
The automated chatbot is the start of the majority of customer journeys and with the recent advances in ChatGPT and OpenAI, is technologically at the forefront of what we do. Meanwhile, Digital Engagement helps to guide prospective customers through their buyer journey on the website, which results in increased conversion of sales – inherently beneficial to any business.
Even if you’ve not worked with a directly comparable product, you should of course have an interest in this field and pushing the envelope!
- Design, develop, test and document software used in our Puzzel Chatbot & Digital Engagement offerings.
- Lead technical development projects, with particular focus on frontend.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in Bulgaria & Sweden predominantly (and across other Puzzel locations as required).
- Ensure an unparalleled user experience.
- Make or test a Software design and architecture that covers required functionality on time and with normal use of resources.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code while adhering to coding standards and best practices.
- Help design and fulfil component roadmaps for the designated product team.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to continuously improve frontend development processes.
The must haves 💪
- 3 years education in relevant field from college or university (or qualified through experience)
- 5 years of professional frontend experience
- 3 of the following: React | Aurelia | Angular | Vue | Karma | Jest | Webpack
Lack of experience in one or more of the above programming languages may be compensated by keen interest in learning and working with new programming languages.
The nice to haves ➕➕➕
- Agile Methodology
- Core Web Vitals
- Responsive design
- Cloud services (Azure)
- Data security and OWASP
- Continuous delivery/integration
Rörsjögatan 25, 211 37 Malmö. The expectation is 2-3 days per week in the office, with the others working from home.
What’s In it for You? 💰
- Competitive fixed basic salary + small commission portion
- Flexible, hybrid approach to working
- You get to be part of a fun, driven and supportive team
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Excellent development opportunities and a great company culture
Equality and Diversity 🌍
We want everyone at Puzzel to be their true, authentic selves at work irrespective of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical ability, age, or economic background.
We are proud to have a diverse workforce from across the globe and are continuously striving to foster an inclusive and diverse environment, where everyone is celebrated for who they are. If there is anything we can do to support you in the interview process, or beyond, please let us know.
One Last Thing ☝🏻
Even if you feel you are only a 75% match for this role, we still want to hear from you. This list is purely indicative. Skills can always be learnt.
Please note that we are not able to provide sponsorship for this role, so you must have eligibility to work in the country you are applying for.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website. Puzzel are not considering candidates that do not have a work permit in the country we are hiring in.
We asked employees of Puzzel how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Puzzel
Gender diversity (male:female)
London (Bank), Copenhagen, Stockholm, Malmö, Uppsala, Arendal, Oslo (HQ)