Core hours 11 - 3
The last two decades have seen an explosion in new payment services - from digital wallets, mobile payments, and open banking, to Buy Now Pay Later and crypto. Great for consumers! But, incredibly complex for merchants and developers. That’s where Primer comes in.
Primer is the world's first automation platform for payments. With Primer, merchants and developers have all the underlying infrastructure and "lego blocks" they need to build the best buying experiences for their customers. Any developer can build a connection on Primer; merchants then simply 'click and connect' to the services they need to build their desired payment flows within their Primer dashboard.
Since starting in January 2020, we've raised funding from top tier investors including Accel, Balderton and Iconiq. Our all-star team from across the world of payments and fintech includes ex Braintree-PayPal, Stripe, Checkout, Tink, Recurly, TrueLayer, Paddle, Plaid, Kount and more - come and join us!
What is the role?
- Winning new business for Primer - to identify potential merchant customers, establishing and building relationships, and build and manage a sales pipeline end-to-end.
- Outreach to key stakeholders within merchants, up to C-level (via existing networks, LinkedIn, email, events and more).
- Developing a strong understanding of Primer and our value proposition, to be able to communicate fluidly with technical stakeholders.
- Collaborating with peers to make Primer a success - we're a growing company, where everyone can have an input into how things are being done.
What are we looking for?
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience in sales role successfully selling technically complex products or services (payments is highly desirable but not essential).
- You have an excellent track record of closing deals and meeting quotas.
- An analytical and logical approach to sales - with structured outreach, and impeccable organization.
- A confident and fluid communication style, able to naturally engage, influence, and persuade.
- Experience solution selling complex technical products (payments is highly desirable but not essential).
- Drive and ambition - we're a company that's growing fast, and we want you to grow with us.
- You are fluent in both English and French.
The way we work is different at Primer
Our culture is about removing the roadblocks to doing your best work. We focus on taking initiative, letting the best ideas win, and valuing output over anything else.
Underpinning all of this is our 'trust by default'. You’ll work remotely, wherever works best for you, have unlimited coworking access, unlimited time off, no company spending approvals, regular whole company retreats, team workations, and open access to people across the company.
We find the best thinking and work come from removing limiting assumptions. So, one of our favourite approaches to solving problems is simply: If anything is possible, then what will you do?
100% remote working - work from anywhere you like, however you like 🌍
Competitive share options 📈
Unlimited holiday ✈️
Co-working space access 🗣
Team socials - quarterly workations, annual company retreats and virtual events 🥳
Laptop, screens and accessories of your choosing! 🖥
Additional £500 towards your home office setup 🪴
Unlimited learning budget 🧠
Medical insurance via SafetyWings 🩺
Location-specific benefits - pension, 401k, health insurance etc.