Role Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Operations Director
Location: Fully Remote - within the UK
Through education, employment, or lived experience, we believe that everyone is an expert in something. At Polar Insight, we unlock that expertise to help our clients grow by identifying and engaging the experts that matter to them and scheduling secure, online conversations between them.
To help the organisation reach ambitious future growth goals, scale our impact and establish ourselves as a prominent and authoritative voice in the global expert network industry, we are looking for a dynamic Head of Sales to join our growing team.
Working closely with the Managing Director and Growth team (Growth Marketing Manager, Account Executive + two SDRs) you’ll conduct ongoing market research with customers, identify new business development opportunities, and qualify potential customers and quickly become the go-to person in our business for moving conversations from opportunity to ongoing relationship.
Establishing the conditions for our business to scale, you will be responsible for three key areas:
- New business development and sales activity at Polar Insight
- Relationship management with key clients and decision makers
- Laying the foundations, infrastructure and discipline required to significantly expand our existing business in the UK, US & Europe.
Employees That Excel At Polar Insight…
- Transform complexity into clarity
- Celebrate difference
- Create space for new ideas
- Listen, learn then lead the way
- Use rhythm and repetition to make big goals small
As Head of Sales, You Will Be Expected To…
- Develop and nurture customer relationships from initial conversation to recommission.
- Establish and maintain relationships with our key accounts.
- Provide quotes to target customers and key accounts.
- Liaise with operational members of the team to gather case studies & customer feedback that can be used for generating sales materials.
- Maintain clear records of your work to easily enable project status updates and reports.
- Work with an international mindset, including the ability to work with clients in different countries, considering cultural differences and time zones.
Applicants must have:
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience building and growing a sustainable customer base in the market research, insights, agency or consulting space.
- Experience managing in a sales environment, and embedding effective contact & opportunity tracking practices, sales reporting rhythms etc.
- A digital mindset permeates everything we do at Polar Insight and enables us to do great things for our clients. With this in mind, we’d love you to advise us on which technologies, platforms and methodologies we should be using to achieve powerful outcomes in your area of expertise.
- Workplace Pension Plan
- Ongoing Training & Development
- 28 days of holiday + bank holiday additional time-off over Christmas/New Year
- Teambuilding trips / Teambuilding days
- Free language lessons to staff
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Polar Insight provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Polar Insight is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Polar Insight
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
I love the flexibility that is afforded to me, this helps me strike a great work/life balance.
Polar Insight Employee